FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love at firt sight

loveandormoney
Do You like it?

Do You avoid it?

Is something better in Life then Love At First Sight and be happy as a diamond. Or is this boring nowadays?
Insanity
I don't think love at first sight exists, really. I mean how can you really tell at a first glance who you're going to be in love with? I think that for the most part, those who do think so and it turns out well for them, it's just coincidence for the most part. People are just lucky sometimes, and sometimes they are not. Love at first sight is one of these things. I don't believe something like that really exists.
Ankhanu
Infatuation and attraction are different than love. They may lead to love, but they are precursors, and not the same. Love is a long term sort of development... like insanity I don't think "at first sight" is a thing, though the power and intoxication of infatuation is quite real.
Da Rossa
I like it and don't avoid it, if this is the proper question about love at first sight. Do I believe it? Yes. I can't rationalise this but it can happen.

Is it likely to happen? Unfortunately no.
loveandormoney
Sorry.
I am confused.

I try another question: Do You want to marry a BEAUTIFUL darling or better the MOST BEAUTIFUL darling; or not?
Ankhanu
I want to (and did) marry someone whois compatible with, and exciting to me, on a personal and intellectual level. If/That she is also beautiful, that's a bonus.

I would not want to marry a beautiful woman, or the most beautiful woman, if she is not intellectually and/or socially stimulating. Who a person is is MUCH more relevant than what they look like.
Da Rossa
I tend to agree. If she's not intellectually interesting, then it would be pointless.
loveandormoney
Quote:

whois compatible with,

Do You live in a Western Country.
When You live in a country when Your parents decides whom You marry, then I can understand Your problems.

But in Western Countries its the custom

A compatible with B
then relationship

A NOT compatible with B and A insulting B then there is no relationship.
I think You have a totally different kind of view on the topic "marry" "love" "relationship.

I can only repeat what I was writing upside:

A compatible with B and A says: B is the most beautiful human in the world and B says A is the most beautiful human in the world
then they are compatible then:

then relationship

amd

A says B is ugly and B says A is beautiful then they are not compatible and then there is no marry no date no kiss.

So A says B is beautifual and B says A is ugly and then they ll marry. Then it is no love.
But

A is the owner of B.

But this is no love. So buying a woman out of a poor county is owning but not loving.

Please tell You me Your view. Thank You.
Superhitsongs
I don't Believe in Love at First Sight........ She may be beautiful but her heart may filled with poison.....
rierapepe2010
Love at first sight exists. Love is a concept which is born, developed and could end up good or bad.
So love at first sight is that baby stage of Love
loveandormoney
Ankhanu wrote:
I want to (and did) marry someone whois compatible with, and exciting to me, on a personal and intellectual level. If/That she is also beautiful, that's a bonus.

I would not want to marry a beautiful woman, or the most beautiful woman, if she is not intellectually and/or socially stimulating. Who a person is is MUCH more relevant than what they look like.

whois compatible with

his is a very good concept.

I add something for humans who had bad experiences with the other gender:

Three advices:

In time.
Darling arriving 2 hours laters, cancel the relationship.

Stealing
Behaviour of the figure of Alan in the famous movie "Two and a half man". Cancel the relationship.

Leaving friends in trouble cancel the relationship. Cancel this relationship.

For example. In the United States of America
there is the custom to have three dates.

The meaning is
during the first date
You see
the date is a robber or worse things.

Then You dont go and have a second date and so nobody is hurt. Nobody has to say: You are boring. I marry a better human.
So this is good custom in the USA, because You can study Your darling and learn to make Your heart hot with Your darling together.

And
when You dont like
just leave and nobody is hurt.
Blummer
I've seen people experiencing this feeling and I can honestly say I had it at least once - that was ages ago. Smile But it does exist. And it really depends on circumstances. It can also rely on the other person's physical appearance, mostly we judge by what we see first, before we get to know that person better. But there may also be some other reasons, such as some hidden sort of motivation or impulse. Some sort of chemistry between two persons. The feeling you can, when you immediately discover you two fit well into each other.
loveandormoney
Superhitsongs wrote:
I don't Believe in Love at First Sight........ She may be beautiful but her heart may filled with poison.....

Just an easy advice: Stop dating losers.
Example they are liars before the first date so better go away even they have a lot of money.
Ankhanu
loveandormoney wrote:
Superhitsongs wrote:

Just an easy advice: Stop dating losers.
Example they are liars before the first date so better go away even they have a lot of money.

You're love advice is kinda hilarious Razz
loveandormoney
For
engineers is a bad text.

Are You a kisser? Then You ll understand and u ll like it.

Did You touch or kiss a human today or do You avoid to see humans?
Ankhanu
I've been happily married for 15 years. Yeah, I'm a kisser, I've touched, kissed and seen a lovely human today Razz

As far as I can tell your attitudes towards women, and your advice will not lead to fulfilling, loving, lasting relationships. Your advice largely seems to alienate the idea that women are human, are people, and instead are objects to be admired and experienced. These ideas are poisonous.
loveandormoney
Thank You for Your post.

I hope now many men leave their tv machine and date a hot woman.

Can You please explain as PR for love
why a weekend with a darling or a weekend with with Your adrling isi better than to watch TV alone the whole weekend?