FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bikerman - Now an Administrator of the Frihost Forums!

tidruG
Congratulations to Bikerman, who is now an Administrator of the Frihost Forums.

Bikerman has been around for many, many years and has made himself familiar, friendly and extremely reliable for us at Frihost. As most of the current Admins are currently either away or extremely inactive, Bikerman's new status should help ensure more efficient forum administration, faster banning where required, etc.

Cheers and all the best!
Ankhanu
Congratulations, Bikerman! It'll be fantastic to have an active admin around again Smile
standready
Congratulations Bikerman! Thank you for all you do for the community.
deanhills
Congratulations Bikerman. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I could help with creating accounts if needed.
johans
Congratulations Bikerman.

I have not seen his profile.

Can someone share his profile.

May i know why you resigned as an admin tidruG?
rx9876
Congratulations Bikerman!

Another great administrator from now on!
Bikerman
Just a quick reply....
I'm currently suffering from a nasty infection in my right index finger (yes, I know that sounds like the first line of a joke, but I promise it really isn't funny). This means it is very painful to type and as a result I am doing very little 'on-line' until the antibiotics start doing their stuff.
Hopefully I'll be back to something approaching normal within a few days, at which time I'll have a look at the admin interface and see what needs to be done there.
Thanks for the support - I was reluctant to accept the role of administrator but I recognised that someone needed to step up, so I allowed TiDrUg to 'volunteer me' Smile I know that the future of Frih has been the subject of much chat but I'm afraid that I know no more about that than any of you, so there is no point trying to get any inside gossip from me - I don't have any Smile
Chris.

(This posting was prepared using voice recognition software).
Ryox
Bikerman is right for the Job, and he's been here for a very long time and is going to be a very good admin for the forums, as well as the Frihost site. Smile

Yay! For an Active Admin again! Smile Go Biker!!! WOOT WOOT lol...
airh3ad
Congratulations, Bikerman! promoted to admin... im happy to be work with you if you needed. good to know that we have new admin. Gudluck. Smile
Blaster
Congrats and good luck. I never laugh at infections of the extremities I know the feeling all to well so keep doing what you are doing and don't injure it any more.
LxGoodies
@Chris I wish you success with proceeding this great forum Smile
Peterssidan
Great news! Very Happy Does this means, you (Bikerman), will be able to create new hosting accounts like the Account Creators can?
easternsamar
Congratulations to Bikerman- you can control anything here thanks. hope a positive administration you have and your team.
alvarorojas4
wooow
great news
congratulations! Smile
Ghost Rider103
Congratulations Bikerman. Cool
Possum
Thanks Bikerman...

Its appreciated
Possum
Bikerman wrote:
Just a quick reply....
I'm currently suffering from a nasty infection in my right index finger.

Been there done that! Ouch!

Hope Anti Biotics kick in and all is well
JackK
Congratulations!
adri
Congrats Bikerman. Very Happy
playfungames
Da Rossa
Congratz Biker! You're a very relevant member. You deserved! We don't always agree on our discussions but you're fantastic!
cybersa
And also thanks for resting my points.
truespeed
And about time too. Smile
DavidGalicia
Hello Bikerman, congratulations!

Regards - David Smile
mathiaus
Well done Bikerman, well deserved! Very Happy
jdelfire
Glad to know frihost is back... I could not use my account for a long since I lost my password and everything.... but whew.... I love frihost since I have been member time to be active again!
andro_king
Congrats Bikerman! All the very best! Smile
marcelsoury
Congratulations Bikerman!
cha5126568
Congratulations to Bikerman