FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to make Darling healthy happy and also the children

loveandormoney
We talk about relationships here.

I think its good when Your darling is happy and Your children are healthy.

Do You agree?

How do make darling happy every day without giving her 1,000 Dollar in the morning?
Ankhanu
loveandormoney wrote:
How do make darling happy every day without giving her 1,000 Dollar in the morning?

Respect her? Understand her? Show her that you care... not with declarations, but demonstrate it.

Women aren't mysterious faeries, confusing nor foreign; women are human. Treat them like the people they are, and like men, they will be happy.
Insanity
I think if that particular woman needs $1000 in the morning just to be happy, you may not be in the right relationship. There's more to a relationship than just money, and I don't think that even giving her that much money everyday is going to make a relationship work. It takes time to learn about each other and make sure that your personalities mesh well together. I would just talk to her and try to be her friend. I agree with the above poster... you need to respect her, understand her, and show her that you care. You can say, but also you need to show it in some real way, so that it's real.
Da Rossa
Ok, so you have $ 30,000.00 to spare every month? This is interesting. She is with you because you wake her up with a fan of ten $100 bills? Wow, marry me!!

So, obviously you're in the wrong relationship. But with that ammount in your pocket, you shouldn't have any difficulties finding new women. Maybe one of them is genuinely interested in you.
loveandormoney
Ankhanu wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:

Respect her? Understand her? Show her that you care... not with declarations, but demonstrate it.

Women aren't mysterious faeries, confusing nor foreign; women are human. Treat them like the people they are, and like men, they will be happy.

It sounds like

a woman ist an alien. Be careful.
Ankhanu
loveandormoney wrote:
It sounds like

a woman ist an alien. Be careful.

Be careful of what?
loveandormoney
Love.

Because Your darling is very fragile, and lovely.
Ankhanu
loveandormoney wrote:
Because Your darling is very fragile, and lovely.

Heh, aren't we all Razz
loveandormoney
So give water to Your flower and do love.