FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do anyone believe in buddhism?

souyang

If yes, could you name three major benefits brought to your life via Buddhism learning ?
kaysch
souyang wrote:

If yes, could you name three major benefits brought to your life via Buddhism learning ?

I'm not Buddhist but what I hear is:
- you get a lot more relaxed about life
- Buddhism is a lot about philosophy and little about religion, so it's reconcilable with logic and does not have the know-it-all approach to the world
- Meditation (which is a technique supported by Buddhism) is supposed to be good for your health
playfungames
I am Buddhist/Hindu by birth and I believe in both of these religions. It's not that I meditate regularly or do all the things that people following these religions must do. Actually, I think that there is no strict regulation on what you shouldn't do. But I do believe in these two.
kgvulot
Those buddah qualify as god?
loveandormoney
Do u like any information?
I can write.

First: Budda is not God.
chrislim
What is the exact teaching about Karma?

I have a colleague who doesn't like me (hate?). Whenever I encounter a difficult situation, he thinks that it's because of my bad karma and he's happy (sings a song or whistles) when he sees it, instead of offering his help and sympathy.

Everybody faces difficulties. It is an opportunity for other people to help one another and to show love. That's my opinion.
Insanity
I'm actually not sure if it's something you necessarily believe in, because it's not like Christianity where you believe in God and Jesus or whatever. It seems like it's more a set of principles to live by and other things. There are spiritual aspects but I don't think they are relevant.