FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to ask a girl for hanging out on weekends?

souyang
How to ask a girl met occasionally for hanging out on weekends?
loveandormoney
No answer? Did never ever here a man or a woman approach the other gender and gave as present a kiss?
kaysch
I'm not sure I understand your intention. You're talking about a person, not an object I hope.

Are you talking about a specific girl?

If so, how about winning her trust first? Maybe you'll change your mind yourself. And why only meet her occasionally on weekends? Enjoy her presence, and if you fall in love with her meet her regularly, marry her, live with her etc etc...

If you're not talking about a specific girl is your question how to get to know somebody? Well, be open and don't be fooled by outward appearance. The real beauty of a woman is her character.

loveandormoney wrote:
No answer? Did never ever here a man or a woman approach the other gender and gave as present a kiss?

Not sure whether she would want a kiss as a present. How about wooing her first and giving her the time she needs to find out?
Insanity
I mean can't you just ask her if she wants to hang out? It would work better if you had an idea in mind, like going to a movie or hanging out at the mall, or playing some games, or eating dinner, or getting drinks or something. You should have something in mind then ask her if she wants to do it. If she does, great, if not, then too bad. Seems simple enough.
loveandormoney
kaysch wrote:
I'm not sure I understand your intention. You're talking about a person, not an object I hope.

Are you talking about a specific girl?

If so, how about winning her trust first? Maybe you'll change your mind yourself. And why only meet her occasionally on weekends? Enjoy her presence, and if you fall in love with her meet her regularly, marry her, live with her etc etc...

If you're not talking about a specific girl is your question how to get to know somebody? Well, be open and don't be fooled by outward appearance. The real beauty of a woman is her character.

loveandormoney wrote:

Not sure whether she would want a kiss as a present. How about wooing her first and giving her the time she needs to find out?

I just wonder
how could mankind survive without sex. Maybe the Aliens bring the babies in the night.

I'm not sure I understand your intention.

I can explain it for You. Simple humans see a beautiful human and kiss and marry. Easy humans.

But in western countries it is a battle between women and men.

He says: I am afraid to talk to my wife.
She says: My husband is rude.

So men are silent and they say: This is the best way to live love.

Advice. Many men think watching the floor is sxy for women. I am sorry. This is wrong. Also make fingermassage is wrong.
Da Rossa
Engage a two-minute conversation and then ask her out. Shouldn't be hard. The worst thing it can happen is she saying no. An this wouldn't mean a definitive no. You would feel when the pasture is not green enough.
easternsamar
If you fear approaching women, talking to women, and dating women dont be afraid.be carefull One way to get less afraid of rejection is to just think of your attempts to talk to women as practice. It doesn't matter if they react negatively, because you're just practising being friendly.

For me i can easily approach girls and start talking but the problem is that i run out of words. i fall in an awkward silence that girls feel uncomfortable and try to run away. what do i do? what should i talk about once i have their attention. what sort of topic keep the conversation going?
thank you
rx9876
easternsamar wrote:
If you fear approaching women, talking to women, and dating women dont be afraid.be carefull One way to get less afraid of rejection is to just think of your attempts to talk to women as practice. It doesn't matter if they react negatively, because you're just practising being friendly.

For me i can easily approach girls and start talking but the problem is that i run out of words. i fall in an awkward silence that girls feel uncomfortable and try to run away. what do i do? what should i talk about once i have their attention. what sort of topic keep the conversation going?
thank you

Since you don't have enough topics or knowledge for chatting constantly.
Maybe you could try a skill named "Active Listening".
Since the women are more talkative than men,
ask some open questions and let the women talk.

You should also try to respond to the speaker in a way that will both encourage him or her to continue speaking, so that you can get the information if you need.
While nodding and "uh huhing" says you're interested, an occasional question or comment to recap what has been said communicates that you understand the message as well.

People all hates to be interrupted.
Interrupting is a waste of time. It frustrates the speaker and limits full understanding of the message.
Allow the speaker to finish each point before asking questions.
Don't interrupt with counter arguments.
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
Engage a two-minute conversation and then ask her out. Shouldn't be hard. The worst thing it can happen is she saying no. An this wouldn't mean a definitive no. You would feel when the pasture is not green enough.

How about the view out of a woman?

Maybe
she does feel like a police control. So when she is saying no
maybe because of the way You do it. Or are all men?
Da Rossa
I'm not sure what you mean.
NextStep
Some good old Netflix vodka and a bedroom. perfect combo for a night in with a stranger.
loveandormoney
NextStep wrote:
Some good old Netflix vodka and a bedroom. perfect combo for a night in with a stranger.

This was I wanted to tell to Da Rossa. Thank You for help. The post is a picture, I ll think You understood.
Da Rossa
So you mean "Netflix and chill"? Things are getting more and more ellaborate. Now we have the "Netflix and Vodka" variant!
airh3ad
if you are familiar with the girls family or friends try ask help from them. you might help in the start, make the girl empress and be gentle.
tonberry
Maybe say: you. me. weekend. and make some sort of intimidating face!
victorcviana
If you're talk about someone specific, know her a little first. Know what she likes, so when you "ask her out", you'll have more chances. If you don't want to be rejected, call more friends, yours as hers, both.
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
So you mean "Netflix and chill"? Things are getting more and more ellaborate. Now we have the "Netflix and Vodka" variant!

The post is a symbol. You dont need to have a tv machine or a computer to have a girlfriend. It was just an example. It was said:

Take it easy. She will enjoy it.