FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP Editor in Frihost Direct Admin Server?

Kashinilaya
I read somewhere that a FRihost PHP Editor would be available, but don't know where it is located and how to use it (do I need to upload it to my home page directory?). If it is true, please tell me hoe yo get it (of course an editor like wordpad would not help; I already have one).
Thanks.
Bondings
Kashinilaya wrote:
I read somewhere that a FRihost PHP Editor would be available, but don't know where it is located and how to use it (do I need to upload it to my home page directory?). If it is true, please tell me hoe yo get it (of course an editor like wordpad would not help; I already have one).
Thanks.

There is not 'Frihost' editor, but there is a text editor in your DirectAdmin in the file manager. It is meant for html, but you should be able to use it for php also.
Kashinilaya
Bondings wrote:
Kashinilaya wrote:
Thanks.

There is not 'Frihost' editor, but there is a text editor in your DirectAdmin in the file manager. It is meant for html, but you should be able to use it for php also.

I found it. Thanks. It`s like wordpad, though. It won`t help.
I consider the topic closed.