FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any Fans of the Progressive Rock Group Gentle Giant?

Thefez
For those who have no idea who Gentle Giant is, they are a Progressive Rock band that formed in the year 1970. Band members include Derek Shulman, Gary Green, John Weathers, Kerry Minnear, Malcom Mortinmore, Martin Smith, Phil Shulman, and Ray Shulman. Their debut album was realeased in 1970 and was named after the band. Their next album was titled Acquiring the Taste and was released in 1971. Their next album titled Three Freinds was released in 1972. The album has two different vinyl title covers depending on where it was released. The forth album was called Octopus and was realeased in 1972. This album also had a different vinyl cover depending on where it was made from. The fifth album is called the Power and the Glory and was made in 1974. The sixth album was called Free Hand and was made in 1975. The seventh album was called Interview and was made in 1976. The eighth album was called The Missing Piece and was made in 1977. The ninth album was called Giant for a day and was made in 1978. And the final studio album from Gentle Giant known as Civilian was made in 1980. My favorite album from this band is Free Hand. Gentle Giant is one of my favorite bands of all time.