FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DO YOU HAVE A LINK FROM YOUR SITE BACK TO FRIHOST? please a

DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO FRIHOST FROM YOUR SITE?
YES
36%
 36%  [ 8 ]
NO
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
WILL HAVE WHEN I GET MY SITE
36%
 36%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 22

EVILSKAAP
HI i just want to get a statistical indication how many of you do have a link from your site back to FRIHOST. Tell everyone about this poll, and include your reasons for having a link of not! If you dont have, please add one and feed Bondings need for GOOD posts!
silvermesh
nope. All I have is my site logo and the words "Under Construction" underneath. I haven't had any time to get the site going since I got my space >_<
Patrick
I dont have a site yet:(, but i have recomended this site to all my friends cause its such a great community;)..

dunno if anyone have signed up yet tho..
SunburnedCactus
Of course I have. It's common courtesy - after all, without them my site wouldn't exist!
EVILSKAAP
SunburnedCactus wrote:
Of course I have. It's common courtesy - after all, without them my site wouldn't exist!
Well its people like you that help spread the love of FRIHOST to the world. Bondings should be proud! And all you out there remember where your roots are and who is the lifeblood of your site! Acknowledge FRIHOST! ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!
Donutey
See the Unofficial Frihost Webring in my signature...
ignition
I figure that having a subdomain of frihost.net is enough of a giveaway of who I am hosted with Surprised

Thanks though frihost!
completeforums
I have just added a link to frihost. Thanks for making this thread, I completely forgot about adding a link.
izcool
I have a link on my personal website linking back to FriHost for providing me with wonderful free webhosting. Smile

- Mike.
greekcovers
Yes, of course i have a link to the Frihost, my best web hosting !
ocalhoun
Haven't got around to it yet...
However, my website has only gotten an estimated 2 visitors.
shaggly
I most certainly will do when the site is finished. At the moment, it's a flash intro (with a little bad humour) leading into my temporary page....
blackdragon666
I don't have my site built yet, but when I do of course I will include a link back to frihost. It's like the site's mother or something. Without Frihost it wouldn't be there, and I want people to know that.
budazz
yes i have link back...
gonzo
silvermesh wrote:
All I have is ... "Under Construction"

YOU are guilty of WebSin #6
http://webdevelopment.developersnetwork.com/Articles.asp?Article=119
http://www.sitepoint.com/print/deadly-web-site-sins

here's some other ideas
http://www.7sisters.com/accessibility.html

Shocked
l4zy
Dont yet have my hosting but wen i get it i'll surely put a link back ...
SuperMonkey
Very Happy I've had a link back to FriHost from the first day my site went up. You can't get free web hosting this good and not link back, that's just not nice Smile. I always link back to my hosts (its like a rule I set for myself) Smile Thank you FriHost!!!
EVILSKAAP
WOW looks like frihost has alot of happy and satified users! Great job guys for spreading frihosts love and passion to the ignorant masses out there! Who can leave frihost and say it was bad(except that CRAP guy. Did he ever get hosting?) Anyway keep adding the links!