FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

10th anniversary of frihost.

nam_siddharth
Frihost was founded on 26th April 2005. So it is 10th anniversary of frihost. In these 10 years alot of changes has taken place in Internet world. Orkut came and gone. Yahoo messenger is a history. Only few could survive the changes, and frihost is still relevant.

So, lets celebrate 10th anniversary of frihost.
william
Yahoo! messenger is gone? Had no idea, rather surprised about that. Makes Frihost's accomplishments even more admirable. Very Happy

But, indeed, massive congrats to Frihost for making it ten years. That's, like, the entire Mesozoic Era in internet time. And I still can't believe I registered nine years ago. Shocked
dude_xyx
Not just yahoo and also MSN messenger is gone. Both of these used to be my favorite past time. lol Firhost is still here but it's getting into old age too. Smile
deanhills
dude_xyx wrote:
but it's getting into old age too. Smile
True .... photo taken via satellite somewhere in Belgium Wink

amagard
Surviving for 10 years in this fast changing world is a great achievement !
Congrats, Frihost !
johans
nam_siddharth wrote:
Frihost was founded on 26th April 2005. So it is 10th anniversary of frihost. In these 10 years alot of changes has taken place in Internet world. Orkut came and gone. Yahoo messenger is a history. Only few could survive the changes, and frihost is still relevant.

So, lets celebrate 10th anniversary of frihost.

Amazing!

Its good to celebrate and i would like to thank that i become part of it.

Happy 10th anniversary!!
Blaster
I still can't believe its been 10 years. That means i've been here over 9 years. Where has the time gone? I remember using msn messanger to talk to a lot of the people on here. Some of them are firhost legends too such as N4L, tidruG, and several others.
sudipbanerjee
Congratulation frihost. 10 years! Its unbelievable. I joined in April 2009, almost 6 years ago.
playfungames
Wow Frihost must be recognized as one of the most longest surviving free web hosting service or post to host service. I've seen many free web hosting services like free hosts come and go but this one seems to have lasted a lot of years. I've been here a long time back as well with a different username. But that account is no longer active and I use this new one.

Let's hope for 10 more years of frihost.
Blaster
When Frihost came about post to host was the next big thing. Sadly with it becoming easier to make websites by other means post to host isn't quite what it used to be. I was a part of several post to host forums and none of them are around anymore except for frihost. That has to have something good about it.
Insanity
I always say how amazing Frihost has lasted so long in the realm of free web hosting. Good service, good specs, great community.
jajarvin
Freehost is a great forum.
To proof I only say the same thing as amagard earlier stated:

amagard wrote:
Surviving for 10 years in this fast changing world is a great achievement !
Congrats, Frihost !
FunDa
Blaster wrote:
When Frihost came about post to host was the next big thing. Sadly with it becoming easier to make websites by other means post to host isn't quite what it used to be. I was a part of several post to host forums and none of them are around anymore except for frihost. That has to have something good about it.

I absolutely second that blaster.

I was here years back, learning about the internet, how to make websites, etc. A friend told me to try Frihost and I didn't even know what PHP is or why I would need a server when Geocities and Blogger was available.

Slowly, I learned many things not possible if it wasn't for frihost.