FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Travel Experience

Ryox
Hello, I've traveled about 2-3 months, ago and ended up at the same place I'm at today. I guess I can't stay away from my good friends, or just missed them lol.

I've traveled back home to Portland Oregon, stayed there for about a month, and ended up moving to Pensacola Florida.. The Lightning Storm there after 2 days I was there was very epic, but unfortunatly I couldn't go outside due to the severeness of the Lightning Storm that was ripping across the sky at the time, it was awesome but deadly at the same time

I ended up going back to Michigan, to be with my friend's, no family here thou. But everyone has been nice to me, well my true friends anyways and my girlfriend Smile

I enjoyed the fun journey to Oregon, where I'm originally from, to Florida back to Michigan. It was a interesting journey
deanhills
Ryox wrote:
I enjoyed the fun journey to Oregon, where I'm originally from, to Florida back to Michigan. It was a interesting journey
Wow! That must have been an epic journey almost like in a triangle. Which States did you cross in your journey?
Insanity
Glad you had a good time in Florida. that's where I'mf rom and I like it there. Unless it gets too humid, then it starts to suck.
kevinwade01
I have many travel experiences in my life, but my favorite one is visiting to Montgomery in Alabama, USA.I visited there last year.The trip was very adventurous as there were ample of activities to perform like a visit to museums, galleries, sports like basketball, volleyball, baseball. Along with this the city has a remarkable collection of resorts, which offer an affordable stay with luxurious amenities, scrumptious dining, amazing night life. In addition, the place is best for spending vacation with friends and family.This was my unforgettable vacation experience.