FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


New Update





Ryox
Last time I was on here, I ended up being in a relationship with a girl, that hurt me really bad and I really thought she was the one, but the more I fell in love, the more I got hurt and I ended up finding out, that I wasn't the right one, so we both moved on..

Recently, I found Christ in my life, and that Christ is everything to me and the current girlfriend I have now understands my past and is helping me through my struggles with Christ in my life, nothing is ever possible now. We both get along like a perfect couple, We never fought or aruged yet, but we knew each other for 2 years now with no complications.

We've both been loyal and honest to each other from the beginning and I know, she won't ever hurt me because that's not who she is. Smile
SonLight
Welcome back, Ryox. Congratulations on dealing with your issues.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you "never argue", but probably if you have never had a serious disagreement, your relationship has not really been tested yet. I wish the best for both of you, whether it's together or you ultimately go your separate ways.
Ryox
What i mean is, We have been tested to our limits and we both agree on just about everything. Smile
rx9876
In a relationship, people got to know what's the most important,
so people could keep us from irrational and really do the effective commuting, and stop hurting each other.

Hope you two could be happy forever!
loveandormoney
Ryox wrote:
Last time I was on here, I ended up being in a relationship with a girl, that hurt me really bad and I really thought she was the one, but the more I fell in love, the more I got hurt and I ended up finding out, that I wasn't the right one, so we both moved on..

Recently, I found Christ in my life, and that Christ is everything to me and the current girlfriend I have now understands my past and is helping me through my struggles with Christ in my life, nothing is ever possible now. We both get along like a perfect couple, We never fought or aruged yet, but we knew each other for 2 years now with no complications.

We've both been loyal and honest to each other from the beginning and I know, she won't ever hurt me because that's not who she is. Smile


You are happy.
This is good.
Best thing
all people in the world are happy like You both.
Ryox
loveandormoney wrote:
Ryox wrote:
Last time I was on here, I ended up being in a relationship with a girl, that hurt me really bad and I really thought she was the one, but the more I fell in love, the more I got hurt and I ended up finding out, that I wasn't the right one, so we both moved on..

Recently, I found Christ in my life, and that Christ is everything to me and the current girlfriend I have now understands my past and is helping me through my struggles with Christ in my life, nothing is ever possible now. We both get along like a perfect couple, We never fought or aruged yet, but we knew each other for 2 years now with no complications.

We've both been loyal and honest to each other from the beginning and I know, she won't ever hurt me because that's not who she is. Smile


You are happy.
This is good.
Best thing
all people in the world are happy like You both.


It's not everyday you end up running into the one you love, or care about with you're entire life. It's hard to determine who the right one is, but when you do It will feel right, and the relationship will work out 100%
loveandormoney
Ryox wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
Ryox wrote:
Last time I was on here, I ended up being in a relationship with a girl, that hurt me really bad and I really thought she was the one, but the more I fell in love, the more I got hurt and I ended up finding out, that I wasn't the right one, so we both moved on..

Recently, I found Christ in my life, and that Christ is everything to me and the current girlfriend I have now understands my past and is helping me through my struggles with Christ in my life, nothing is ever possible now. We both get along like a perfect couple, We never fought or aruged yet, but we knew each other for 2 years now with no complications.

We've both been loyal and honest to each other from the beginning and I know, she won't ever hurt me because that's not who she is. Smile


You are happy.
This is good.
Best thing
all people in the world are happy like You both.


It's not everyday you end up running into the one you love, or care about with you're entire life. It's hard to determine who the right one is, but when you do It will feel right, and the relationship will work out 100%














This is very very easy.


Spend one week on a lonely island
after 3 days

You both ll know: This is love

or You leave the island on the second day.


Enjoy it.
Ryox
Haha so true to that.
loveandormoney
And so easy. Happy weekend.

Women like it easy.
Ryox
loveandormoney wrote:
And so easy. Happy weekend.

Women like it easy.


of course most women like it easy, how else would it be more romantic if you just shove things in the girl's face and expect her to do it all?

On a relationship everyone has to take it slow for the relationship to work out between not just one person, but both people. Compassion and Understanding are things girl's look for, Well not just that, but the respect, loyality, truth and honest part of guy's in order to make it work out.

My girl trusts me with her life because she'll know I'll never hurt her, I'm faithful, loyal and honest to my girl about everything. (:
loveandormoney
This sounds like therapy.
But this has nothing to do with love.


Happiness.
Jumping.
Kissing.
Baby.
Beach.
Cooking together.
Breakfast in bed.


You ignore all those things.

I think You want to build a ship cruising through space.
Da Rossa
Quote:

Last time I was on here, I ended up being in a relationship with a girl, that hurt me really bad and I really thought she was the one, but the more I fell in love, the more I got hurt and I ended up finding out, that I wasn't the right one, so we both moved on..

Recently, I found Christ in my life, and that Christ is everything to me and the current girlfriend I have now understands my past and is helping me through my struggles with Christ in my life, nothing is ever possible now. We both get along like a perfect couple, We never fought or aruged yet, but we knew each other for 2 years now with no complications.

We've both been loyal and honest to each other from the beginning and I know, she won't ever hurt me because that's not who she is. Smile


Ryox, I'm very happy you found both happiness in God and in your love life! Now pray for me, I'm looking for a woman which I love. Smile
loveandormoney
Love is good.

Pray is good.

Go d is good.

And Your happiness is good. Congratulations.


Enjoy Your life and continue to enjoy love.
Da Rossa
That is not exactly helpful, Loveandormoney, but I don't know why I'll bear in mind your words. They're good.
loveandormoney
Maybe You ask some questions
maybe this is helpful for the discussion.
Da Rossa
I believe this is for the topic starter to ask some questions, while the other posters should strictly post comments and/or follow up questions, but not questions of their own. Some unwritten etiquette.
loveandormoney
Ryox wrote:
Last time I was on here, I ended up being in a relationship with a girl, that hurt me really bad and I really thought she was the one, but the more I fell in love, the more I got hurt and I ended up finding out, that I wasn't the right one, so we both moved on..

Recently, I found Christ in my life, and that Christ is everything to me and the current girlfriend I have now understands my past and is helping me through my struggles with Christ in my life, nothing is ever possible now. We both get along like a perfect couple, We never fought or aruged yet, but we knew each other for 2 years now with no complications.

We've both been loyal and honest to each other from the beginning and I know, she won't ever hurt me because that's not who she is. Smile


I was told. This is the main post ot the tread.
So we all help You now.
I am sorry we did not before.

I am reading:
that hurt me really bad
that hurt me really bad
that hurt me really bad


his is the point.
A woman did hurt You.
This is because the womand did bad things and that things insulted You and disappointed You and then You were sad.

So You have to change it. A relationship is peace and understanding. Not fighting and insulting like in the movies. In reality the wife is kissing the husband.

So before You date a woman again, tell the women, that You do not want to be hurt. This is very important for You.

Regards and enjoy the time with women.




***

And when You read the first post:

The man did it and now he is happy. So all men ask before a kiss for a loving relationship in Jesus without hurting.

Thank You.
Related topics
The Archive of All Funny
do you play GunBound?
Top 10s of the Forum
Runescape - OFFICIAL THREAD
Google is paying $1 to every referral to get firefox.
Is FriHost server 2 down again?
Munkey boy forums
Counter Strike CSS Update
X360: PGR3 update=new cars
New Windows "update" lol
How safe is Joomla?
n86 update
PS3 update 3.30 -- Has your system been messed up by it?
New iOS 6 for iphones iPods and iPads
New update for windows 8 ?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.