FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Direct Admin Keeps on Loggin Me Out.

Possum
When I use Direct Admin I keep on getting logged of.

https://youtu.be/4akAGbSDa9o

I wonder if this is the fault of my service provider. As it started happening when I changed service providers. Although some days this does not happen.

Thank you....
deanhills
I don't think it is any one's fault really. You must have a dynamic IP from your Internet Server Provider (vs static IP). The dynamic IP may have shorter intervals compared to the international norm. As soon as the server notices your IP has changed (out of sync with the international norm) you get logged out. I had the same problem a few years ago.

Solution is to use a VPN where you get a static IP allocated. That solved the problem for me. I'm not using a VPN currently though as recently discovered I no longer have a problem. VPN does slow down the speed - depending on which one you choose. So I now only use my VPN when I am traveling and using international WiFi - for security.
johans
try to change your browser.

I experience it before but now a day i don't have that kind of issue encounter but below is the information for now on the server in-case someone needs to know what is the status of the server.
[/img]
deanhills
Johans. I doubt that status system is still accurate. It is definitely not accurate for the status of Server 1.
cybersa
Possum wrote:
When I use Direct Admin I keep on getting logged of.

https://youtu.be/4akAGbSDa9o

I wonder if this is the fault of my service provider. As it started happening when I changed service providers. Although some days this does not happen.

Thank you....

Check whether you have enabled cookies on your browser.
or else try different browser.