FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My personal site

counterstrike
http://counterstrike1024.bravehost.com/

This is my first personal site. I made it using the website wizard because I don't know how to use HTML XD. I am gonna put more stuff into it later, so don't say anything bad about my site.

PS : It has low bandwidth <.<
meretyping
well, if you showed it here why don't you want us to comment? (kidding.) i like it so far but some of your links don't work. if you learn basic html you can fix this more easily.
Mark999111
yeah learn HTML or get an editor, at the start youwill only be able to produce simple stuff but it will look much better and authentic

plus its a personal website, not a generated-by-a-computer-in-seconds website Wink
haris3
Nice layout. try using a website creating program like dreamweaver or frontpage. That's what i use, they both come handy.
reshi
Not bad, could do with some more content though.
Mathias
counterstrike,

Your site is alright; while I seriously dislike visual editors and wizards, and discourage others to use them, there may be no other choice. However, I would consider learning HTML quickly, 'cause that website won't last you too long at the way you have it, but if you learn to manipulate your page a bit, just tweak, you'll be that much closer to a better site.

You should consider W3CSchools.com; they have many tutorials on HTML, and they begin with a gradient, so you won't get confused.
budazz
simple layout...you should move your site here...
Jon82Brown
i think that it is too crammed and the font is too big i would recommend http://www.htmlgoodies.com for BASIC html its ez to learn but you wont become a webmaster from it because it is out dated