FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you smoke?

Do you smoke?
occasionally.
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
heavy loaded.
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
never ever.
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

limes
I don't smoke until graduate. occasionally at first, but as usual, this addiction becomes stronger.

When I become nervous, or day dreaming, or feel great pressure, I can't help without a cigaret. I know that it's bad for health, notwithstanding.

I had been quit it for nearly two years but picked it up when I caught by depression.
nam_siddharth
No, I do not smoke. Smoking kills.
mshafiq
I do not smoke. Please avoid smoking in any situation.otherwise you can kill your self.Smoking is bad habit.Bad smell from mouth etc and lots of bad effect on health.
deanhills
limes wrote:

I had been quit it for nearly two years but picked it up when I caught by depression.
That's a pity. Getting rid of smoking as a habit is very difficult from what I understand from my friends who try to quit. Depression is also not very easy. I would see a doctor if I were you as these days there are so many ways to get rid of both.
enza_rafaela_dnv
Everybody knows that smoking kills. But some people do it, for example, when they drinking.
jajarvin
No cigarets, thank you.
eviebee
Nope. I've never smoked and never plan to.
Da Rossa
I voted "never", but actually I take in a lot of smoke passively. So, I don't know for sure.
standready
Da Rossa wrote:
I voted "never", but actually I take in a lot of smoke passively. So, I don't know for sure.

I don't smoke either but have inhaled enough second hand smoke to put down an elephant.
deanhills
standready wrote:
Da Rossa wrote:

I don't smoke either but have inhaled enough second hand smoke to put down an elephant.
So have I. As a kid I grew up with two parents who in their prime were smoking almost 60 cigarettes each per day. Like my mom would have a cigarette burning a hole in a table somewhere while she lighted up another one. For some or other reason I never got into the habit. Puffed a little at University while playing bridge, but it never took on. Going to the drive-in as a kid with my parents when it was in winter was something. I wouldn't be able to survive something like that now. Kids just are so much more adaptable than adults. Maybe the psychology surrounding smoking being bad for a person makes it even worse than it is for one's health, as it stresses one.
loveandormoney
How did
You react as kid
when Your parents smoked?P
deanhills
loveandormoney wrote:
How did
You react as kid
when Your parents smoked?P
I didn't react. I was born into it. I grew up with it. For me it was normal.
loveandormoney
And the parents of Your friends in school did smoke too?

How many people nowadays smoke? 40% ?
Possum
I have given up supporting smokers who are trying to give up.

They all let me down. I've only known one smoker who has given up. He never even told me. I just noticed he no longer smoked. Nothing like a server astma attack to change an old habbit.
loveandormoney
Possum wrote:

They all let me down. I've only known one smoker who has given up. He never even told me. I just noticed he no longer smoked. Nothing like a server astma attack to change an old habbit.

Why?
Did they become sick cause of stopping smoking. I read it also in the newspaper, stop using drugs creates a lot of problems for the body. Example: Some people grow 20 kilos or more.
Ankhanu
Possum wrote:

I'm always supportive of the choice to (attempt to) quit. Yeah, not everyone succeeds, but, it's a difficult process, and many people need support to get through it. Even if most fail, trying is better than not, right?

As a rough guess, I think maybe about 20% of people that I've known to try to quit have managed to do so.
loveandormoney
Maybe
we should say some things for bettrer understanding.
Drugs are no fun.
Smoking does NOT improve health.

So every new nosmoker is more fun in life.
loveandormoney
Here is a way to make people stop smoking.
Its working and we did it often
also with strangers.

What is the concept:

Bad concept is to preach every day smoking is bad smoking makes black body smoking makes cancer and so on.
Its true but its wrong.
We do and did
give the smoker cigarettes more and more as present.
For one month You give him more cigarettes or tabacco than he can smoke. Buy big boxes.
About 3 to 6 months the smoker ll stop smoking.
Cause its the same like working in a chocolate factory.
Try it.