FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how to calm down her worrying

limes
I am about to quit my job and try to found a startup, which will be tough. But my mind is full of the startup stuffs.

If not that my current company has decided to shut down the local office and let us work at its headquarter in the adjacent city, my wife would not agree with me.

But she still seriously doubt it. She know neither about technology nor business. I try to convince her several times, but my demo project late last year yields no income.

The trouble is she can't hold her faith, keep worrying, asking and complaining day after day.
rx9876
limes wrote:
I am about to quit my job and try to found a startup, which will be tough. But my mind is full of the startup stuffs.

If not that my current company has decided to shut down the local office and let us work at its headquarter in the adjacent city, my wife would not agree with me.

But she still seriously doubt it. She know neither about technology nor business. I try to convince her several times, but my demo project late last year yields no income.

The trouble is she can't hold her faith, keep worrying, asking and complaining day after day.

If I were doing this, I will try to keep a record of every question and complaint she made.
I will take her as the first customer of mine, and every question and complaint she made,
though they might be meaningless because of lacking knowledge of technology and business.

However, talking her through is a perfect practice for me, because there will be many chances I will need to convince the customers or the investors.

Cheer up!
limes
rx9876 wrote:

If I were doing this, I will try to keep a record of every question and complaint she made.
I will take her as the first customer of mine, and every question and complaint she made,
though they might be meaningless because of lacking knowledge of technology and business.

However, talking her through is a perfect practice for me, because there will be many chances I will need to convince the customers of the investors.

Cheer up!

Keeping a record is a good advice.
I'll have a clearer mind with it.
loveandormoney
limes wrote:

What are You doing wrong.

You mix job and private stuff.

Stop

One hand job

one hand sx life and family

and both has nothing to do with the other thing.