FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

God and its messengers

nam_siddharth
Since there is no existence of God, the people claiming to be its messengers must be lairs and fake. I believe that all so-called messengers used name of God for their own invested interests. For example He wanted to have sex with child, so he said that God has ordered to do so. He wanted to have a lot of wives, so he claimed that God has allowed him to keep him several wives, and allows his pupil to marry upto 4 girls. He wanted to be a king, and he got thousands of soldiers in name of God.
Ankhanu
While I'm not going to outright deny the idea you're putting forth, I think it's a little simplistic. I see no reason to believe that some/many who have claimed to be messengers of gods don't genuinely believe their own claims. They may be wrong, but their belief is genuine. There are definitely those who manipulate the belief systems of other to their own advantage, but, it's certainly not 100%.
johans
nam_siddharth wrote:
Since there is no existence of God, the people claiming to be its messengers must be lairs and fake. I believe that all so-called messengers used name of God for their own invested interests. For example He wanted to have sex with child, so he said that God has ordered to do so. He wanted to have a lot of wives, so he claimed that God has allowed him to keep him several wives, and allows his pupil to marry upto 4 girls. He wanted to be a king, and he got thousands of soldiers in name of God.

I don't think so. I strongly disagree.

I think you are referring to cults which other countries have many more believes and the example is depends on what religion he had.

This is the matter of education and religion. If you lack of education then can convince easily but if you have a high education and educated person then you have a lot of knowledge which is wrong and write. The example you mentioned is not between God and its messengers.
enza_rafaela_dnv
johans wrote:
nam_siddharth wrote:

I don't think so. I strongly disagree.

I think you are referring to cults which other countries have many more believes and the example is depends on what religion he had.

This is the matter of education and religion. If you lack of education then can convince easily but if you have a high education and educated person then you have a lot of knowledge which is wrong and write. The example you mentioned is not between God and its messengers.

Exactly. I think the same. Many people use God for preach in His name. But it isn't relationship with God. It's just about bad people.