FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

10th year on frihost

nam_siddharth
Hello friends. I have first joined frihost on December 2005. Thus it is my 10th year on frihost. Most active frihoters are new now. I have been periodically active here, but not always. How many of you are active on frihost for a long time.
standready
Still here and always somewhat active.
playfungames
Wow that is a long long time to be active on a website. Congrats. Also, have you always been hosted for the past 10 years in frihost?
deanhills
I've been quite regular since May of 2008. Beginning to feel like a long time now. Razz
dude_xyx
It's been nine years for me since I have joined the forum 7th March 2006. When I was joined FriHost was only handful of really good free hosting providers out there and only stable P4H provider. I don't think I had to ask for support more than 10 times in all these 9 years. Had to thank Bonding for keeping a tight ship and also providing great hosting service for all these years.
jajarvin
The good thing is that you have to be active so that your points would not decrease.
I found that out when I one day my points were about -70.
nam_siddharth
playfungames wrote:
Wow that is a long long time to be active on a website. Congrats. Also, have you always been hosted for the past 10 years in frihost?

No. I was not always active, thus not always hosted Razz.
bukaida
I am running a year short in terms of decade seniority. Hope to complete it next year.
nam_siddharth
Actually I have joined frihost the same year it was founded. frihost was founded on April 2015, and I joined frihost on December 2015. So, 10th anniversary of frihost is approaching, don't know the exact day.
deanhills
nam_siddharth wrote:
So, 10th anniversary of frihost is approaching, don't know the exact day.
Probably 26 April with Bondings' first post:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-17.html#17
nam_siddharth
deanhills wrote:
nam_siddharth wrote:
So, 10th anniversary of frihost is approaching, don't know the exact day.
Probably 26 April with Bondings' first post:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-17.html#17

Yes, you are right. It must be 26th April. So how are we celebration 10th anniversary of Frihost?
deanhills
nam_siddharth wrote:
So how are we celebration 10th anniversary of Frihost?
Best way as far as I see it is simply to be around, active and make quality posts. We could start a few threads going down memory lane and revive some 10 year old meaningful threads. We could also start competitions. One that comes to mind is a competition to find the most active thread in memory at Frihost. Or the most popular thread.
cybersa
nam_siddharth wrote:
Hello friends. I have first joined frihost on December 2005. Thus it is my 10th year on frihost. Most active frihoters are new now. I have been periodically active here, not not always. How many of you are active on frihost for a long time.

Congratz on your 10th year on frihost.
tonberry
Congratulations on your "birthday", you should get a bonus web space or something!

My relationship with Frihost is probably similar to yours - from time to time I remember that I have account here and start writing on forums again, then forget about it until 6 months later or one year later. It's good to know though that the community is still alive here.
Insanity
I think my account is just about as long as yours, and it's amazing to see how far we've come and how we have managed to stay afloat all these years.
deanhills
Insanity wrote:
I think my account is just about as long as yours, and it's amazing to see how far we've come and how we have managed to stay afloat all these years.
We're probably lucky Bondings is mostly a procrastinator. Most Webhosts like to be around and if they can't believe they need to roll up everything as they are no longer in a position to provide a good service. Bondings probably knows he can't be here, but must have been postponing everything just for another year so he wouldn't have to deal with it. Until the procrastination became a habit and has been put on an indefinite cycle for Frihost. Sometimes procrastination can be a good thing. Frihost is still around. Razz

In reality Bondings remembers Frihost and Staff of 2012/2013 when he last was active, and when Frihost was more active. So he is thinking of Frihost (if and when he is thinking of Frihost) differently than we do who are grounded in the here and now.