FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

wowrashmi05
Anyone got this yet? It's an awesome game...a lot better than Smackdown Vs Raw and it's voice effects are great in season mode...you can even be a GM!
modak
On a related note:

Please keep a moment's silence of Eddie Guerrero who died in Minneapolis recently.

Thanks
H3LL5P4WN
My girlfriend and I are still shocked by that. I think the worst was seeing Big Show crying.

I'm almost positive they're doing a Smackdown Tribute show to him this Friday, in addition to the one on Raw this past Monday.
Kelcey
modak wrote:
On a related note:

Please keep a moment's silence of Eddie Guerrero who died in Minneapolis recently.

Thanks

Absolutely. RIP Eddie.
wowrashmi05
Seeing everyone cry was awful, I loved what JBL said, R.I.P Eddie Guerrero.
burzum
do you know if the game will be for PC too? i only read about ps2...which i have but i prefer my PC!
jober911
Eddie Guerrero, Lie, Cheat, Steal. Latino Heat. He's one of the best wrestlers ever since he started on ECW with Chris Benoit, who was his best friend. The best WWE champion since Brock Lesnar and before John Cena. WE know his accomplishments and the phrase "VIVA LA RAZA" will live in our hearts and stay fresh in our minds. And a moment of silence...
bcnhs81
@Eddie's death
it really shocked me.. it's so untimely...

@topic

umm is there a PC version?? oh how i wish.. it is really weird that there is no pc version to some of the coolest wrestling games..