FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what do you do in your spare time?

Cenastor
Im just trying to get my post count up so i thought i would ask a question on here to hep with that and mabe get people talking. So i ask you what do you do in your spare time?
rx9876
Cenastor wrote:
Im just trying to get my post count up so i thought i would ask a question on here to hep with that and mabe get people talking. So i ask you what do you do in your spare time?

I play some PC or mobile games, and do some exercises to keep healthy, and watch some TV series or movies, and read novels.

There are so many things to do and I could never feel bored.
standready
I read, play my piano, listen to other's music or visit even 'Frihost'.
chasbeen
This is highly classified and will be declassified in 50 years time (legislative changes about archiving top secret information)
cybersa
Cenastor wrote:

I would like to watch tv series,Play Lan games with my college mates,Read latest technology news etc...
deanhills
A variety of things, but for now there is plenty of time spent on Forums. Became a hobby of mine after joining my first Forum at Frihost in 2008. Am wondering however whether I should take a break from it and start to read again. Haven't opened a real book for reading in ages!
rx9876
deanhills wrote:
A variety of things, but for now there is plenty of time spent on Forums. Became a hobby of mine after joining my first Forum at Frihost in 2008. Am wondering however whether I should take a break from it and start to read again. Haven't opened a real book for reading in ages!

Agree.
I most read electronic books and articles on web pages most of the time for the past several years.
Although reading a paper book is much more comfortable than reading an electronic book on tablets, smart phones, or personal computers.
The tactual sensation and the smell of books can soothe me.
Blaster
Free time... Whats that??? In the little that I have anymore I enjoy watching a bit of T.V. The little bit I get each day I also enjoy smoking cigars. Working on my truck. Going to concerts.
spinout
lots of music - guitars , double basses, pianos, steel guitars... lots of music. Tonedeaf? yes, I can tune any of them but I play good anyhow Smile
dude_xyx
There are so many things I do in free time. Photography, reading books, Cleaning my fish tanks, watching movies and TV series etc.
raaeft1
I read,study and practice Nichiren's Buddhism. I also surf the Facebook and use WhatsAp.
I also do household tasks.
standready
Spare Time! Who has spare time?
spinout
Right now I am learning about fixing zippo lighters... My son got the idea of buying a cheap replica... Cost a 10th but worked for 1 minutes...
mshafiq
I am computer guy and i love computer.I can not live with out it.And this is my hobby.
deanhills
Same here mshafiq. I'm an addict. And a Frihost addict.
amagard
What is the definition of "spare time" ?
Is it the time I am not working ?
Or the time I have nothing planned for ?
In the first case I do sports like Badminton,Squash,Dancing, I eat, drink, watch TV, sleep.
In the second case there is not much time left.
I like to play computer games as well, but nowadays I almost find no time for this. Or for reading a book. At least I make it to read my monthly science magazine every month.
loveandormoney
Cenastor wrote:

Party

so today Friday
after working and saved money and time

party
for waste time and money.

Do like Partys and Friends?
jajarvin
My one and only spare time is at night: I sleep and sleep...
mshafiq
Almost every person do not have spare time in their life when ever they get free time in life, they will try to sleep.
I am also found of sleep. When ever i get time i go to bed and sleep.
esmeeey
I usually surf the net or just sleep. cause sleep is heaven Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
JackK
Read, write, listen to music, hike a trail, etc...just about anything to relax and enjoy the moment. Life cannot always be about work, paying bills, etc.
cps31
Now a days I spend my spare time in social media sites a lot specially in Twitter!
NextStep
My favourite hobby is spending time with the family.. You can't beat a trip to the park with the little ones Smile
spinout
right now - my spare time is Music, steel guitar
deanhills
Frihost and doing WordPress training right now. Not so much new technology but tips and tricks.
mshafiq
I spend my spare time in sleeping.
spinout
Right now the goal is to make Another CD. So up with the recording gear....
jmpacific
I am teaching myself basic Vietnamese phrases and researching travel in South East Asia.
mshafiq
Now a days when ever i have spare time i watch movie.
spinout
hm,right now mastering / mixing Music. also driving my 53 Chevy...
BigGeek
I guess you would say that I spend my spare time working at my home based business. I work on a Network Marketing opportunity signing up distributors and coaching and training them on what to do, when to do it, and how many people to contact per day. Once they are trained and ready to go I work with them for a few weeks to make sure they are up and doing what they need to to reproduce my efforts and build their team. If everyone involved works like this it does represent a truly unlimited income. I typically spend about 2 hours a day on the business and 4 to 6 hours on Saturdays.

Aside from that I work out 5 mornings a week and ride my bike a 1/2 hour 6 days a week. Not much time for anything else these days as my job consumes about 50 hours a week, so by the time I work a full day, spend my free time on my business, and get my workouts in that pretty much sucks up the whole day leaving time for little else.

I honestly think the payout will be worth it in the end Very Happy