FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have had a serious problem concerning my crush

Vindicated43
Hi, everyone
I am a teenager from a government-run school in one of the countries in Asia. The thing is that: I have a crush on a girl for 6 years without changing or stopping. I just can't help loving her.
So, we are in different classrooms but my class is situated next to hers, so we see each other quite frequently. Sometimes, she kinda like stare at me and look away or just glimpse at me even though she's talking with her friends, and I don't know what she really thinks of me. We have been teased for a long time, but she hasn't really broadcast her feelings for me yet, neither have I.
I also have a female close friend, being in the same class with me. We are actually very close; we talk to each other every day both at school and on facebook, and we sometimes play with each other and laugh together. But she's really just a friend, and I reckon that's what she thinks, too. But we get teased really badly for being together, people in my class just think we are couples, and I think the rumour that I like her spread to my crush. Meanwhile my crush's close friend asks whether she likes me or not(well because it's been ambiguous for long enough). After being asked, she tells that close friend of hers to give me a message, saying "I do not like you, and I hope you have your love with "her" (my close friend) requited soon." At the second I hear that, I think I have just been rejected. But afterwards I start to think whether the message has a latent implication suggesting me to do something about it or not. What do you think? Does she like me? and what is the implication?
Ankhanu
Talk to her, not strangers on the Internet. Scary? Yes. The only way to get an answer? Also yes.
loveandormoney
Vindicated43 wrote:
Hi, everyone
I am a teenager from a government-run school in one of the countries in Asia. The thing is that: I have a crush on a girl for 6 years without changing or stopping. I just can't help loving her.
So, we are in different classrooms but my class is situated next to hers, so we see each other quite frequently. Sometimes, she kinda like stare at me and look away or just glimpse at me even though she's talking with her friends, and I don't know what she really thinks of me. We have been teased for a long time, but she hasn't really broadcast her feelings for me yet, neither have I.
I also have a female close friend, being in the same class with me. We are actually very close; we talk to each other every day both at school and on facebook, and we sometimes play with each other and laugh together. But she's really just a friend, and I reckon that's what she thinks, too. But we get teased really badly for being together, people in my class just think we are couples, and I think the rumour that I like her spread to my crush. Meanwhile my crush's close friend asks whether she likes me or not(well because it's been ambiguous for long enough). After being asked, she tells that close friend of hers to give me a message, saying "I do not like you, and I hope you have your love with "her" (my close friend) requited soon." At the second I hear that, I think I have just been rejected. But afterwards I start to think whether the message has a latent implication suggesting me to do something about it or not. What do you think? Does she like me? and what is the implication?

I just can't help loving her.

First
give her a chance please.

Second
You are pklaying games.

Third
Stop playing games.

IV
Tell everbody also ever woman the truth.

V
Stop waiting.
nam_siddharth
Go, ask here directly. What's the problem?
Youggedge
Ok, This advice I'm giving you is based on my experience so try to follow this. First of all stop being too shy and find a way to tell her how much you really love her. If you don't act soon, you're definitely going to lose her and you'll regret this all your life. If you are unable to talk to her in person, write a letter to her and make sure she gets that letter. As for your class fellow whom people call your girlfriend definitely has a soft corner for you in her heart. Either you believe it or not. I don't want to say further in this matter. So try seriously to win your crush's heart otherwise it will be too late. Act wisely.
loveandormoney
Youggedge wrote:
Ok, This advice I'm giving you is based on my experience so try to follow this. First of all stop being too shy and find a way to tell her how much you really love her. If you don't act soon, you're definitely going to lose her and you'll regret this all your life. If you are unable to talk to her in person, write a letter to her and make sure she gets that letter. As for your class fellow whom people call your girlfriend definitely has a soft corner for you in her heart. Either you believe it or not. I don't want to say further in this matter. So try seriously to win your crush's heart otherwise it will be too late. Act wisely.

Shy?

Shy people avoid relationships.

Why?
How can You manage as a shy human an conflict. You cannot. You will become sick.

What can You do against being shy.

Visit a Yudo workshop leaded by Asian humans.

After some months there You laugh about Your shyness.

What is every man doing in the world?
He sees the woman the woman is beautiful and he is kissing her.
Men dont play psycho games.

Please argue against me.

Shy people do not like sx. What do You want to do with the other gender? Watch TV?
dude_xyx
I think you should talk to her before she find someone else interesting or someone else ask her. Smile
loveandormoney
dude_xyx wrote:
I think you should talk to her before she find someone else interesting or someone else ask her. Smile

SURE

I cannot understand.

Man sees beautiful woman like here in the thread and he is running away.

A normal man would kiss the woman.

So he saw the woman
he run away
next day his brother is kissing the woman.

Is this the aim?
Vindicated43
Hi, everyone.
In regard to my previous thread,
I have talked to her about what she really was thinking when she said "I do not like you and I hope you have your love with "her" (my close friend) requited soon." and if she really said this.
I asked her on facebook, because I was sure I would be dumb for the time being if I talked to her in person, and I thought so would she. When I asked her about this, she kinda evaded talking about this matter and answering my question, and then all of a sudden, when she was supposed to answer my question and explain the things, she asked me "You don't like me, do you?". I said "Yes, for the past six years, only you are always on my mind". Several minutes afterwards she replied, "You don't like 'HER'?", and I said "No, she's just a friend" and then our conversation ended with her saying there's no need to worry, it's all OK.
So do you think she is bothered about who I really like, and is she jealous?? Because she must have heard something about me and my close friend's intimacy from her friends. And does this mean she like me?

Thanks for your comments and your reading all this! Smile
loveandormoney
You made her sad.
This is not good.
Blummer
If you've still got this issue, try discussing things with her. There has to be a point where everything becomes clear and obvious. The more you flee from your issues the more harder it gets to solve things.
Insanity
I agree. Communicating is the best idea almost all the time. i would talk to her to see how she feels and hopefully that will clear things up if you're honest with each other.
loveandormoney
Blummer wrote:
If you've still got this issue, try discussing things with her. There has to be a point where everything becomes clear and obvious. The more you flee from your issues the more harder it gets to solve things.

Thank You very much for this interesting descripton of a family in western culture.
Thank You.

We in our office and I have a lot of questions. We start today with number One: Why discussion is medicine. In the post, there is written,
a medicine of a sick relationship should be a discussion.

try discussing
try discussing

was written. So my question is. Every relationship makes the experience discussion about relationship fromp 2 in the morning to 8 in the morning makes sick and divorce. But all people pray:

try discussing
try discussing

Question One: Did this every work?

Or does the Man have the satisfaction after the discussion only?