FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Win 150 coins! Identify Frihost avatars ....! [Identified]

deanhills
The first Frihoster to identify all of the avatars below wins 150 coins. It's a very easy competition in comparison with a similar one that Peterssidan had run a few years ago. He had me puzzling over it for weeks. Closing date of competition is 31 March, although I'm sure someone will have solved all of the avatars long before then.

Could you please send your submission to me by PM - thanks!

johans
1. AWL icon. big eye bird. Very Happy
cybersa
Good to see new contest from deanhills.
What are the rules?
Do we need to send name through PM?
deanhills
cybersa wrote:
What are the rules?
I'd forgotten about ze rules .... Very Happy

Yes, for those who manage to get all of the names, please send them to me by PM. Thanks.
cybersa
deanhills wrote:
cybersa wrote:
What are the rules?
I'd forgotten about ze rules .... Very Happy

Yes, for those who manage to get all of the names, please send them to me by PM. Thanks.

Can i send more than one PM with names?
Or
Do i need to send only one PM with all names?
deanhills
As many PMs as you like Cybersa. I don't anticipate I'll receive many PMs though. Although I am hoping. Razz
Peterssidan
Nice contest! Wink I know I have seen most of them but I can't remember all names. I will keep a list that I can fill in when I see them. The last ones will probably involve some active searching but I'll wait til the end of month to give everyone a chance.
deanhills
Thanks Peter. It's not too challenging I think. There may be two that one may have to think extra over but all in all they are pretty recognizable. Look forward to your submission thanks. Smile
cybersa
deanhills wrote:
Thanks Peter. It's not too challenging I think. There may be two that one may have to think extra over but all in all they are pretty recognizable. Look forward to your submission thanks. Smile

It will challenging for new members.
deanhills
cybersa wrote:
deanhills wrote:

It will challenging for new members.
It probably will be. Agreed.
rjraaz
I am pretty curious to know that how many users PM their answers and how much of them are correct ?

Any update Dean..

Hope you will post user's name and their number correct guesses.
deanhills
rjraaz wrote:
I am pretty curious to know that how many users PM their answers and how much of them are correct ?

Any update Dean..

Definitely will post those once the answers have been received. No update yet so far though.
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
rjraaz wrote:

Any update Dean..

Definitely will post those once the answers have been received. No update yet so far though.

Ok, that means you created this contest too hard to users to take part in it.
Or it is much time consuming for users to search the forum for avatars.

Moreover, Here is not much but little number of coins from me.

5 coins for each those first 10 members who will PM their guesses with at least 7 correct names.
PM must be send before Mar 16 of Dean's calendar (ofcourse it would be Dean's calendar because PM will go into his inbox, Am I right Dean? Question Hope you agree with it.).
deanhills
rjraaz wrote:
Ok, that means you created this contest too hard to users to take part in it.
Or it is much time consuming for users to search the forum for avatars.
I don't think it is too hard, but yes, may be time consuming. These days because of the lack of activity in the Forum people may prefer to spend as little time as possible.

If there is no winner by end of March I think I will extend the deadline to indefinitely. Until someone has solved the avatars.

rjraaz wrote:
Moreover, Here is not much but little number of coins from me.

5 coins for each those first 10 members who will PM their guesses with at least 7 correct names.
PM must be send before Mar 16 of Dean's calendar (ofcourse it would be Dean's calendar because PM will go into his inbox, Am I right Dean? Question Hope you agree with it.).
Thanks for the contribution Raaz. Yes, hopefully the PM will go straight into my Inbox.
deanhills
And we've got a winner. Congratulations to Kaysch for identifying all of the avatars. Can relate to the effort it must have taken to check through all of the avatars. Thank you so much for participating.

150 coins have been donated.

Applause

kaysch wrote:
Hi Deanhills,
after spending a considerable amount of time here is my solution.
Best regards from Hamburg,
Kay

1 - ProfessorY91
2 - TurtleShell
3 frih
4 - fadirocks
5 - cparakawa
6 - Moonspider
7 - foumy6
8 - playfungames
9 william
10 - metalfreek
11 - codegeek
12 - amagard
13 - coreymanshack
14 - c'tair
15 - achowles
16 - The-Nisk
17 - gh0stface
18 - wellerchap
19 - TheGremlyn
20 - PennyLane
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
And we've got a winner. Congratulations to Kaysch for identifying all of the avatars. Can relate to the effort it must have taken to check through all of the avatars. Thank you so much for participating.

Applause

That's great . Congratulations Kaysch. Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Applause Applause

Dean, How many PM you got for this contest?

Hope you will post all the user's name alongwith their number of correct guesses.
deanhills
rjraaz wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Applause

That's great . Congratulations Kaysch. Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Applause Applause

Dean, How many PM you got for this contest?

Hope you will post all the user's name alongwith their number of correct guesses.
Kaysch's was the first and only entry to date. Since he has identified all of the names as indicated, the contest is automatically closed because he is the winner. I may run another one in a few weeks time.
kaysch
deanhills wrote:

Applause

Thanks deanhills, also thanks a lot for the effort to prepare the contest (which I enjoyed a lot, given the time I spend searching over the last days...).

By the way, what happened to the "Where is Bondings" contest? I can't remember to have seen the outcome.

rjraaz wrote:
Congratulations Kaysch. Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Applause Applause

Thanks rjraaz. Looking forward to your 5 coins. Smile
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
Kaysch's was the first and only entry to date. Since he has identified all of the names as indicated, the contest is automatically closed because he is the winner. I may run another one in a few weeks time.

Ok, That means Kaysch is only one who PMed his guesses before my coins deadline.

Kaysch wrote:
Looking forward to your coins, too, rjaaz.

Ofcourse, I was waiting for Dean's reply.
Hope, you got your 5 coins.
kaysch
rjraaz wrote:
Hope, you got your 5 coins.

Ya, thanks a lot. Smile
deanhills
kaysch wrote:

By the way, what happened to the "Where is Bondings" contest? I can't remember to have seen the outcome.
He is still AWOL. So maybe we'll never know. I'm still hoping though. Something along the lines of - "Guys - sorry for being away for so long but I was working on a games project in Japan" Anything is possible. Razz

But yes, the competition is still open.
airh3ad
That's great . Congratulations Kaysch.

Next time deanhills use Hollywood celebrities avatar ha. Smile
rjraaz
airh3ad wrote:

Nice idea. Idea

But, not just Hollywood Celebs. Those Could be from different areas.

As I think Dean's intentions was not just that users go through the profiles and avatars.
Not really know on the what criteria he chose those avatars for this contest.
May be his primary intention was that he just want us to go through whole forum.

So, may be he would not go outside the Frihost for his next Contest.
deanhills
airh3ad wrote:
Not a bad idea at all. Or maybe any celebrity for that matter.
cybersa
Congratulation Kaysch.

I forgot about this contest because of my final year project works.
Waiting for deanhill's next contest.