You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Download Studio - A great Download Manager.

Download Studio 2.2

I have tried almost every download managers I get from net. And finally found the right one. It is Download Studio. Having a neat interface without any ads or spywares, Download Studio is the best download manager available. I am giving a brief discription about it.

Key features
Arrow Accelerate downloads by upto 500% ( depending on connection type ).
Arrow Can download everything from the net.
Arrow Download websites and ftp sites completely.
Arrow Capture streaming Audio and Video.
Arrow Tight Integration with IE ( this may be the least useful thing ).
Arrow Download wizard for helping novices.
Arrow Each download can be costomised to your needs.
Arrow Download Studio is a multithreaded application.
Arrow Support all popular file types.

The download wizard help us to download , single file or webpage, multiple files or pages, complete website with or without pictures, 1 level or 2 level deep from a website, webpages containing specific keywords, images, flash, audio, video, search results from popular search engines, the list will go on and on. For power users, if you use Download Studio, then sky will be the limit.

The interface is not as simple as that of Free download Manager. But powerful than that of others. Comparing it with other 11 popular download managers, Download Studio topped my list. It worth a try and for those people who are willing to pay for download managers , Download Studio is a must have. Those who try it will not be disappointed for 15 days and then start disappointing because the free trial ends there.

Thank you for reading my personal review, I am waiting for your experiences and views about this software whether it is useful or not. Try it now, and start discussing.
I don't see the use in a download manager. From what I read it doesn't look like a program I would have use for.
The only thing I might use it for is capturing streaming audio and video. That sounds pretty interesting.

I think the best download manager is Free Download Manager from

Free Download Manager (FDM) is a full-featured download accelerator and manager. It is absolutely free! Using this software product you can easily download a list of files and whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. With FDM the downloading process will be as easy as never before!

FDM is a light-weight, powerful and easy-to-use application. Also this software product is well-known for its intuitive and user-friendly interface. FDM can function as a site manager, accelerator, site explorer and scheduler.

FDM can resume broken downloads. So you needn't start the downloading process from the very beginning after casual interruption. You can resume unfinished download from the moment when it was interrupted. Also this program warns you if resuming isn't supported by the servers. It allows you to make a decision about the downloading. So with FDM you save your time and money.

FDM is an indispensable tool for download acceleration. It splits files into several sections and then downloads them simultaneously allowing you to increase your download speed up to 600%.

This software application can be used in automatic mode. You can schedule the following operations: set or hang up the Internet connection, exit from the program and shutdown the computer. All the operations mentioned above can be set at the specified time.

FDM allows adjusting traffic usage. So it provides you with an opportunity to browse web pages much faster if you use a low connection speed.

System requirements:

In order to use FDM, you must have one of the following operating systems and browsers installed on your computer:

Microsoft Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP
Internet Explorer 5.0 and above.
i reackon net transport would be my best download manager. you can rip sites with the click of a button. yes thats right just go to a page with tonnes of pics, and just right click and download all with net transport and you get all the pics qued up in the manager. does the free download manager do that?? does it?? lol
Stop learning from the other users and start copying and pasting huge paragraphs without quoting them.