FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Better Call Saul

krackers
What are your opinions? I find the series very interesting so far (as it should be since Vince Gilligan is running the show)
Insanity
It's definitely very interesting. I liked Breaking Bad so much that I think any sequel would be great. And I think Saul is the best one of the characters because he's so funny and full of personality.
playfungames
I watched the first two episodes. It started out interesting and I think that big things will happen soon. Since it is created by the creators of Breaking Bad, the series will obviously have dramatic patterns where characters grow from a simple guy type to being something completely different.

But I will wait and watch the show after some time now. I will see how and if it grasps a large audience that can't stop talking about the show everywhere on the internet. Then I will have to watch the show.

For now, I have other shows on my list. I can't wait till the next season of House of Cards will be released. And currently, I am watching and enjoying The Walking Dead. I moved to these drama type series after watching those funny sitcoms like the big bang theory, two and a half men (Glad it's ending) and modern family. I still watch one called It's always sunny in philadelphia.
rx9876
playfungames wrote:
I watched the first two episodes. It started out interesting and I think that big things will happen soon. Since it is created by the creators of Breaking Bad, the series will obviously have dramatic patterns where characters grow from a simple guy type to being something completely different.

But I will wait and watch the show after some time now. I will see how and if it grasps a large audience that can't stop talking about the show everywhere on the internet. Then I will have to watch the show.

For now, I have other shows on my list. I can't wait till the next season of House of Cards will be released. And currently, I am watching and enjoying The Walking Dead. I moved to these drama type series after watching those funny sitcoms like the big bang theory, two and a half men (Glad it's ending) and modern family. I still watch one called It's always sunny in philadelphia.

spoiler alert !
I will try to make it vague.

When I saw he called at midnight to warn them,
and it keeps me wonder when he will cross the line and became Saul !
I guess he called The Hoover!

Besides from the stories, many familiar faces are interesting, too.
So far, Mike, Nacho, Tuco, No-Doze and Gonzo ...
Da Rossa
I know they will make a decent job in this show. I've heard there have been other spinoff suggestions, but Vince Gilligan, the creator, didn't approve any of those except for Better Call Saul. Also, Saul Goodman is by far the strongest character in Breaking Bad aside from WW himself.
lcreed
I watched several episodes, pretty good, but I personally can't compare it to Breaking Bad, to me BB is much much better
Da Rossa
Indeed, but still not a reason not to watch Better Call Saul. BB is over, unfortunately... Very Happy
rx9876
Da Rossa wrote:
Indeed, but still not a reason not to watch Better Call Saul. BB is over, unfortunately... Very Happy

Season one is finished.
It's too short, and hope we will have season two.