FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

can anyone pls donate to my account.. pls...

dawz07
i really nid some $ pls give me some if you may..
devroom
and why do u need them?
Lady Elensar
Yeah, and I need 1000 Frih$ too. Neutral Do you really think somebody will give you frih$ if you ask it like that? If I were you, I would tell WHY I need frih$ in any case. And how are you going to render? Only say thanks? I think most of the people wouldn't appreciate that.
dawz07
i'm still a new member so i still have no idea on this points..
ocalhoun
Tell people that you will render a service in exchange for FRIH$.
You could do things like:
Build their site
Make a sig for them
Do their homework
Link to their homepage (to increace searchability)
Advertize their site on yours
Design nuclear weapons for them

Or you could make it a loan, and promise to pay them back later, plus interest.
Lady Elensar
dawz07 wrote:

Then search at this forum for an answer! It's explained clearly, and I think even asked many times. Wink
EVILSKAAP
dawz07 wrote:
WTF WTF WTF Cant believe that someone would ask for something like FRIH$, I mean its something that you get for free for using the forums and posting! AND like any other new member you need to make a name for yourself and build up FRIH$ for yourself, so asking for hand outs for something thats free is really dysfunctional! WORST OF ALL: Your talking about points, so i think you dont know that the points cant be traded
Lady Elensar
EVILSKAAP wrote:
dawz07 wrote:
WTF WTF WTF Cant believe that someone would ask for something like FRIH$, I mean its something that you get for free for using the forums and posting! AND like any other new member you need to make a name for yourself and build up FRIH$ for yourself, so asking for hand outs for something thats free is really dysfunctional! WORST OF ALL: Your talking about points, so i think you dont know that the points cant be traded

Slow down.. you are a new member too! Wink
EVILSKAAP
FORGOT TO SAY( and youve probably heard it before)! IT INDICATES HOW ACTIVE YOU ARE!
Lady Elensar
EVILSKAAP wrote:
FORGOT TO SAY( and youve probably heard it before)! IT INDICATES HOW ACTIVE YOU ARE!

And if I didn't post a reply yet, you'd made a double-post! Because we posted at the same time. And I think they don't like posts in upper case. (or how to say that, I mean your caps lock on). And you don't have to repeat something if you think it was said before..
mOrpheuS
I hate doing this, and I don't usually do it.
But this is clearly a pointless topic.

-close-