FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Internet / online business

johans
What is the good business now a days using internet and online business? any idea with this time?
Ruthlesshiredkiller
Can to implement it?
standready
Ruthlesshiredkiller wrote:
Can to implement it?

Say what?

@johans: I think like most business, just plain luck.
deanhills
Got to do something that you are genuinely interested in and passionate about. You can learn what you are passionate about by checking the Websites you visit regularly. Make notes about what makes you enthusiastic on a daily basis and keep on referring back to those. Only way you're going to attract people to your Website is when you interest them, and usually we can only interest people in subjects that we're enthusiastic about as well.
Insanity
There are lots of businesses that can be done online. The ones that come to mind are freelancer designer or other type of internet jobs. You can do that very easily because all of it is done online anyways. But you would probably need to meet other person, so you can use Skype and other video conferencing.
loveandormoney
johans wrote:
What is the good business now a days using internet and online business? any idea with this time?

Do You want to become rich by WWW?

Its very easy.

Loneyl people will pay You a lot of money for help.
Thousands of companies earn money with that.

Do You need an advice?
BigGeek
WOW broad topic!

You can find jobs as writing, posting ads, selling products on ebay, freelance programming, web site design, and more

Start a blog, write and promote it, affiliate marketing with your blog where you sell products from almost any site out there!

Start a traditional business and market with a blog and ads on the web, use social media.

Use social media to promote your blog, freelance services, products - links to your products.

Do Network or Multi level marketing - also known as direct sales - thousands of companies and products to choose from!

Honestly if you are on the web, and on Facebook, twitter, Google+, Pineterest, instagram, Tsu, and other social media sites and you are not working a few hours a day at affiliate marketing, email marketing, or direct sales you are missing one of the biggest booms in economic history - where else can you market yourself and a product and reach the whole world 24x7!!!

If your not working on an additional income on the web you should be is my opinion Very Happy
deanhills
BigGeek wrote:

Honestly if you are on the web, and on Facebook, twitter, Google+, Pineterest, instagram, Tsu, and other social media sites and you are not working a few hours a day at affiliate marketing, email marketing, or direct sales you are missing one of the biggest booms in economic history - where else can you market yourself and a product and reach the whole world 24x7!!!
Where does one start with affiliate marketing, email marketing or direct sales? Sorry, the question must sound naive to you, particularly since I'm obviously almost 100% on the Internet, by now I must have caught on - but I just don't know where to start. How did you start with any of the three? I have a genuine interest since I may be unemployed from end of June. I have a gut feel that there is something one can do, but just don't know where to start.
johans
Facebook is also effective way to promote your site. Most of the people have Facebook which redirect you to the marketing page on your site.
loveandormoney
Did You earn a lot of money with fb? Do You also buy FB shares?
mshafiq
on-line business is excellent idea. This on-line business is growing fast. May be in future you will shop only online.
playfungames
Here's how internet and business or any business in general works.

1. Come up with a good idea that might already be out there.
2. Built content around it and in terms of internet, build a website or webstore.
3. Add content continuously, follow the search engine guidelines while being active in social networks.
4. Buy advertisements and promote your content.
5. Sell and make money from advertisements, affiliate programs and by selling/shipping your own products.

It's not for everyone but if you are willing to put in significant amount of time and effort into online business, you might be able to make a decent living out of it. Especially, if you are able to make money in dollars and your local currency happens to be a lot cheaper than dollars. In such case, it is even better if you make only some money in dollars which would convert to high amounts in your local currency. Thus, making you earn more than your usual day job.
deanhills
I'm looking for ideas. Just can't seem to find any. Have to come up with some pretty quick as looks as though I may be unemployed at end of June if I'm not re-contracted.
rx9876
If you could reach some products cheaper than others, that could be a good selling product on the Internet.
I watch the shopping channels and found those people selling goods way more expensive than others.
One of them even 50% cheaper on the Internet.
If you could get the goods cheaper from the Internet,
and resell them a little cheaper than the shopping channels to those people who can't access the Internet.
You will be rich!

Oh...
you want a method to get rich by the Internet, so I am off the topic.
(Run away...)
BigGeek
deanhills wrote:
BigGeek wrote:

Where does one start with affiliate marketing, email marketing or direct sales? Sorry, the question must sound naive to you, particularly since I'm obviously almost 100% on the Internet, by now I must have caught on - but I just don't know where to start. How did you start with any of the three? I have a genuine interest since I may be unemployed from end of June. I have a gut feel that there is something one can do, but just don't know where to start.

Hey I am sorry I missed this and never responded - there are quite a few sites that offer products to promote on your own website.

Amazon
Clickbank
Linkshare

Are three I use. You can promote anything with these sites especially Amazon - Affiliate ads on my blog for car parts.

There is a great website with tutorials on Affiliate Marketing that is free to join; www.afiliorama.com They teach a lot about how to market the products as well as page and ad set ups and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

So in short sign up for an affiliate account with any of the affiliate product sites - look through the list of products that would make sense to promote on your website given the topics you cover, and get the ad code and copy and paste it into your site. Takes a little work to get all the tags right with the code.

Next is email marketing - you can start with your own address lists from your own email accounts but to expand the list I suggest signing up for an Autoresponder like Aweber. Write and offer a free report, or sign up for a news letter. This autoresponder can be set to pop up, or on an ad box. People enter their email address for your free offer - the system confirms the email address before sending them to the download page, and you build your list of email addresses from visitors to your website.

The same products you sell on your website you can sell to your email list by creating ad emails and auto sending them to your list.

You can promote different products or your website on 1) Social media 2) Free ads and banner ad exchange sites, 3) pay per click ads - the first two are free the third costs money.

Last but not least - almost all the Affiliate marketers stick to products that have a monthly membership fee as this represents residual income.

Also, you can use this same type of advertising and rather than sell Affiliate products for one time commissions you can stick to all Network Marketing company products and work through your website, email, social media, and pay per click advertising to build multiple down lines and multiple income streams.

At least that is the idea.
deanhills
Thanks Biggeek. That's an amazing post. A tutorial in its own right. Now just have to figure out an idea for the Website. Smile
loveandormoney
johans wrote:

Painting and fotos.

One picture

50 or 100 US Dollars or 50 to 100 Euros.

Is that ok for u?
rx9876
The most important thing of a web promoter is popularity.
There are some promoter who have many fans which buy whatever they are selling.
The promoter not actually selling the products, but they post information and promotion of the product, and their fans will join the group buying they hold.
In the end, the promoter gain their profit from the group buying.

Some famous web celebrity can earn lots money by writing articles to promote products.
Many fan girls even copy the dress outfit of the famous female web celebrity, and of course their photos
have to clearly show the logos of the clothes.
RosenCruz
I am running a very small one and making around 100$ daily. Not much
deanhills
RosenCruz wrote:
Wow Rosen. For me 100$ is a lot. If I may ask. Are you providing a service or selling a product?
rx9876
deanhills wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:
Wow Rosen. For me 100$ is a lot. If I may ask. Are you providing a service or selling a product?

I try to figure it out by accessing the two websites listed by RosenCruz.
However, I can't read it.
Google translator detected it as Turkish.
Wow!
loveandormoney
rx9876 wrote:
The most important thing of a web promoter is popularity.
There are some promoter who have many fans which buy whatever they are selling.
The promoter not actually selling the products, but they post information and promotion of the product, and their fans will join the group buying they hold.
In the end, the promoter gain their profit from the group buying.

Some famous web celebrity can earn lots money by writing articles to promote products.
Many fan girls even copy the dress outfit of the famous female web celebrity, and of course their photos
have to clearly show the logos of the clothes.

Yes.
Many people visit Your homepage
and so You ll find many friends.