FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Birthday Parties!

coolclay
OK so here is the idea. We all have a Frihost birthday right (the day we signed up)? Mine is 20 May 2005. I am not usually a big "birthday celebrator" but I always try and find ways to make peoples days better.

So my idea is if you are interested in have a Frihost "birthday party" post here with your mailing address (they are publicly available anyway). Then hopefully everyone or at least someone will remember and send you a little something either a card, or maybe even some useful (obviously inexpensive).

This idea has several goals
1. It should hopefully help build the community feel of frihost that was here once upon a time
2. Be fun and allow us to share something from our country/state/culture that others might enjoy
3. Surprises are awesome
4. We can never get enough stuff in the mail (junk mail excluded)

My mailing address is 280 Grim hollow rd, Red Lion PA 17356, USA.

My frihost Birthday has several months to go. Anyone else coming sooner?
badai
kind of hard to celebrate when you are locked out of the house.

i didn't count the day, but feel like a year has pass since direct admin for server 2 become inaccessible.
Blaster
Cool I'll make the hour and 45 minute drive and we can have drinks on your frihost birthday how does that sound?
deanhills
badai wrote:
kind of hard to celebrate when you are locked out of the house.

i didn't count the day, but feel like a year has pass since direct admin for server 2 become inaccessible.
I always think of you Badai. Wonderful that you are still with us. Just thought of an idea, not sure whether it will work, but have PM'd you.
coolclay
Well that would be fun Blaster, but I am actually not living there anymore. It's actually my parents house, I just figured since I don't actually know my address that I will be at in May I should use that one.

Either way maybe the next time I drive down from Gloucester, MA (where I am currently settled) we can grab a drink somewhere midway (I drive through on I-7Cool. I'll be driving through in Mid-June.

No one else wants me to send them a present?
johans
should celebration must have rules?

I think i will not enjoy. Shocked
Blaster
coolclay wrote:
Well that would be fun Blaster, but I am actually not living there anymore. It's actually my parents house, I just figured since I don't actually know my address that I will be at in May I should use that one.

Either way maybe the next time I drive down from Gloucester, MA (where I am currently settled) we can grab a drink somewhere midway (I drive through on I-7Cool. I'll be driving through in Mid-June.

No one else wants me to send them a present?

Stop in Philly. Good place to stop not far from either of us.
coolclay
Johan there are rules. If you choose to participate you provide your address, and then on August 27 the other folks that are participating send you a card or something small and fun representing where they live (a coin, photo, or something, be creative).