FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sony Brings Marvel Into The Spider-Man

rx9876
I never thought that it would happen.
Fox held the FF4 and X-men so tight, and even screwed up the FF4.
I thought Sony will also grab Spidey tightly, too.

Maybe it's because Marvel produced so many successful superhero movies, and Sony want the popularity to increase the sale of future Spider-Man movies.

Two huge enterprises having so many differences will have many problems to produce a movie.
Hope it will go smoothly.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man
Blummer
Cool, I've been waiting for this to happen. I only hope there won't be a third reboot (I mean, restarting the whole Spider-Man saga). Really can't wait to see him in Captain America: Civil War, it has been one of my favorite Marvel books.
rx9876
Blummer wrote:
Cool, I've been waiting for this to happen. I only hope there won't be a third reboot (I mean, restarting the whole Spider-Man saga). Really can't wait to see him in Captain America: Civil War, it has been one of my favorite Marvel books.

There are speculations, and one of them is the third reboot!
The Amazing Spider-Man does not fit in MCU now,
they will co-work to make a new one.

Uncle Ben : What? I have to die the third time so quick?!
Blummer
Yep...well, that's all up to them, if it doesn't fit the current state and storyline of Marvel cinematic saga, I'll be ok with the third reboot.