FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PLEASE HELP

devroom
I hope i get some answers now. please look @ my questoin and say anything that could be the problem
http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16095
Anthony123
maybe u shud try restarting ur computer and try...... usually after installing a hardware...... u nid to restart the computer and aso the hardware itself..... if tis is not the problem..... then u try install it again..... b4 tat do u hav the software for the printer??...... if yes then u shud try my suggestion...... if not then i aso dun know..... the other suggestion is tat u may configure the printer wrongly...... try confogre it again......
devroom
it is absolutly not a hardware problem because testprints from the server(cups) works. maybe a cups error? but it is strange because my Brother printer does print.

Does some1 know it? or has a idea?
Lady Elensar
I see an error (debug mode), when I go to the topic you posted. Confused That isn't the problem, is it?

Edit: I'm sorry, problem solved. Razz I don't get the error anymore. Don't know why I did get the error a few minutes ago.. Confused