FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The server connection timed for out...?

Nameless
I've been trying to upload my website using the Frontpage add on, and several times I've gotten this message about 2 minutes into it. This is really, *really* annoying as I'm already late on updating my website. Evil or Very Mad I'm not doing anything different to normal, and haven't recieved any other error messages...?
Bondings
This might happen when the server load is too high, I think. Maybe try again a few minutes later and it should hopefully work.
SunburnedCactus
Sometimes Frontpage takes absolutely ages to upload, especially with large amounts of files. Try uploading a few files at a time if it is being lazy, and make sure you check it has actually worked (as this is sometimes not the case e.g. empty directories and other annoyances).

Ah, Microsoft... Rolling Eyes
Nameless
Bondings wrote:
This might happen when the server load is too high, I think. Maybe try again a few minutes later and it should hopefully work.

Oh, okay. I went and uploaded the site via the file manager in C-panel (is it just my imagination, or did it take about 30% longer that way?), but it seems to be okay now. Thanks.