FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

blogs

silvergaze
hi well does any1 noe how to even create a blog? i m using blogspot and i dun even noe how to create a template. it is like i been to so many blogspot website and all are so pro when asked how they did it they didint tell. help me pls
Mark999111
Whats the problem with creating a blog? You can just create a webpage and then add stuff to it as your blog, theres no real need to sign up for blogspot or whatever as it is probably just littered with ads and crap
SunburnedCactus
You need a Content Management System such as Mambo/Joomla.

http://opensourcecms.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=388&Itemid=143

This is a big list of them with ratings and the option to try them out.
Simulator
Or you can go to
www.simandsim.com and get a free blog and picture gallery

Software being released soon
phpshow
me too,need free blog servers Smile
budazz
you can create one here...
Anthony123
if u really wan to create a blog..... then start a blog wif a simple webpage then slowly and slowly make ur webpage or so called "blog" more nicer and interesting..... here..... i can tell u some requirements for a site to be a blog...... the most important thing is ur online diary....... u can also upload some photos or medis to the page...... tis will make the site be more like a blog...... if u hav some problems abot the programming side...... pls pm me......
misterdimiz
Try to read this topic http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14411
silvergaze
oic.. um do u guys noe of other hosting websites? like those faster ones nt like freewebs, upload some stuff den the blog lags... cuz i have this design but it needs quite a big amt of space so any ideas of hostin websites?yar.. k thx
yupeng
You can make one in your hosting .
Also you can get one in blogger or ther free blog service provider