FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


What is the pleasure to stay alone?





loveandormoney
In the poor countries
people like to stay with family and darling.

In the rich countries
many or most or a lot of people want to stay and live alone.

What is the advantage to live without relative and friends?
amp3d
Well, after just getting out of a 4.5 year relationship, silence feels pretty refreshing and there's an aweful lot less stress! I gotta admit it's pretty peaceful!

Additionally, a lot of family members don't get along that good...just like other normal people.

Maybe that has something to do with it?
jajarvin
loveandormoney wrote:
What is the advantage to live without relative and friends?


Q: I do not see any advantages. Who can live without relatives and friends?
A: Noboby
standready
I can do without the "so-called" family but not without my friends.
Blaster
I guess its nice to just have space. I live with my family still and don't really have a desire to live by myself.
loveandormoney
amp3d wrote:
Well, after just getting out of a 4.5 year relationship, silence feels pretty refreshing and there's an aweful lot less stress! I gotta admit it's pretty peaceful!

Additionally, a lot of family members don't get along that good...just like other normal people.

Maybe that has something to do with it?



So You live relationships like a rockn roll band.


So do You enjoy it or why do You do it Your way?

What kind of instruments did You play in relationships?

Thank You for Your interesting answer.
Da Rossa
Good question. But I don't think this is a rule. There are people in the northern countries which prefer being with their families.

The good part of being alone is not having anyone to bother. Becomes tedious after a while.
deanhills
It's nice to have one's own space.
spinout
In the old days the families lived closed, today spread. A money question I suppose. If you got money you are independable ... Rolling Eyes
kishorebarik26
loveandormoney wrote:
In the poor countries
people like to stay with family and darling.

In the rich countries
many or most or a lot of people want to stay and live alone.

What is the advantage to live without relative and friends?


Hi,
I am from India, I would like to say on this topic, I think there is no advantange on living alone without family member or friend. Peoples now prefer nuclear family now a days, I have seen after marriage generally they leave the family members friends make a seperate home where only his wife and child live, even they forget their parents brothers sisters then there is no question about friends.

I think there are many advantages on living with family and friends. And Living alone has only disadvantages.
I cannot leave without friends, family and can not ever think about it.
quanmechanix
I think that the advantage of living alone without anyone is that you can do everything you want. But the sad fact is your alone and you can't chit chat with anyone, unless you can have chat with friends online or any other means and methods of long distance communications Smile
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
Good question. But I don't think this is a rule. There are people in the northern countries which prefer being with their families.

The good part of being alone is not having anyone to bother. Becomes tedious after a while.


Is it necessary to bother Your darling?

(or Your family)
zacky
loveandormoney wrote:
What is the advantage to live without relative and friends?


For me, freedom and experiments.
pindar
You can form your opinion based on facts and not based on other people experiment.
coolclay
I think in reality it has more to do with personality and like you said wealth. It is far cheaper to live together with several people in the same household than to live independently. Some may enjoy independence and go crazy dealing with others all the time. Some people are the opposite and go crazy with talking to people and having others to lean upon. I have met people on both sides of the spectrum in my life but I think by in large most people are a combination.

I'll use myself as an example. I am an very independent person by most counts. However I go crazy without talking and seeing people everyday. I like being alone and focusing when I am trying to get something done, but it gets lonely if that is the case day after day.

Now that I am married and with someone most of the day, I yearn for time alone sometimes and so does my wife!
loveandormoney
zacky wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
What is the advantage to live without relative and friends?


For me, freedom and experiments.


Is relationship a slavery?

What kind of experinces do You do?
Do You make every day new experiments?
spinout
The advantage is to be without the silly mind of females...
The disadvangate is the fysical need.

i don't know - I suppose the human race is made for living in couples...
DesquisiadoMoral
I don't know, maybe we need a ''deep breathing'' a space to be ourselves, that we didn't have it before.
loveandormoney
spinout wrote:
The advantage is to be without the silly mind of females...
The disadvangate is the fysical need.

i don't know - I suppose the human race is made for living in couples...


Does this mean

every man has to leave his mother
or
every cowboy has to leave his mother.

Are women silly because they like kissing and sx?

Is life a suffering task?
cps31
Let me tell you that there is no pleasure in being alone for sure.
loveandormoney
Why do the people do that?
Is the world a prison without any chance?
Insanity
I think there's some pleasure in being alone but not all the time. People are definitely social creatures, but there are times when you need to be alone with your thoughts and decompress. There are definitely introverts and extroverts, and while extroverts would like to be around people, I think there's got to be times when they don't really.
loveandormoney
Why do You not think together?

Is it bad, to accept help from friends. Does a real adult always drive his ship alone in the dangerous ocean?
D'Artagnan
actually the effects of loneliness are scientifically studied and there are data that shows that being lonely for too long increases the likelyhood of one becoming suicidal by 40%... lonelyless kills
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:
In the poor countries
people like to stay with family and darling.

In the rich countries
many or most or a lot of people want to stay and live alone.

What is the advantage to live without relative and friends?

I think you gave the answer yourself. Living in prosperous countries means more economic independence, so there is no need to raise children (instead of relying on your pension insurance) or cope with other family members and their implications (instead of enjoying the freedom to do whatever you like doing).
However as it has been said living alone is not a healthy way of living, so you'll find other ways of socializing in developed countries - for example I find that friendship plays a much more important role as opposed to family in developing countries. And people also choose to live together for other reasons than being relatives. So I guess if you have the economic independence you will select those people you want to stay with rather than sticking with those you have to stick with.
loveandormoney
D'Artagnan wrote:
actually the effects of loneliness are scientifically studied and there are data that shows that being lonely for too long increases the likelyhood of one becoming suicidal by 40%... lonelyless kills


Why do people like to live alone in depression with their tv machine.
Is it so rotten to kiss a darling?
Or become the man sick because of Sx and Kissing. But there are condoms.
deanhills
loveandormoney wrote:


Why do people like to live alone in depression with their tv machine.
Are they alone because they are depressed, or depressed because they are alone?

If they are unable to be happy alone, how can they be happy when they are with people?
playfungames
Well people who live alone are like lone wolfs. They get to enjoy their freedom. Their house is their own and they can do whatever they want, as long as it is legal. But those people who live with family in the same house have certain limitations when it comes to privacy. Also, lone wolfs need to follow less rules whereas family people have to adhere to certain rules like coming back home within certain hours, leaving shoes somewhere etc.

The best part for people who live alone is the silence and the peace.
loveandormoney
deanhills wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:


Why do people like to live alone in depression with their tv machine.
Are they alone because they are depressed, or depressed because they are alone?

If they are unable to be happy alone, how can they be happy when they are with people?


Good question.
So my easy answer is:
ask Your mother to explain You the word help.

Or does helping make sick nowadays?
deanhills
loveandormoney wrote:
deanhills wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:


Why do people like to live alone in depression with their tv machine.
Are they alone because they are depressed, or depressed because they are alone?

If they are unable to be happy alone, how can they be happy when they are with people?


Good question.
So my easy answer is:
ask Your mother to explain You the word help.

Or does helping make sick nowadays?
Sadly my mom passed away some time ago. But while she was alive she taught me by her example that all happiness starts with ourselves. If we are unable to make ourselves happy alone, it is unlikely that we could be happy with others in a group. It is also easier to lie to ourselves we are happy in a group than when we are alone, we may not really have a good idea what happiness is when we define happiness by group standards. How many young people who appeared very happy in the company of others committed suicide because the "group" definition of happiness was just too much for them to carry?
loveandormoney
I am sorry
Your mother died.

But I am sure
there are hundreds of humans, who want to help You.

Or are all humans bad beings?
deanhills
Humans are both good and bad. As long as we can achieve an overall balance between the good and bad with good on the winning side I think humanity can survive. Think Ennio Morricone had it all sorted out with showing how the good thrives with the bad and ugly and the other way round:

loveandormoney
Why do people like to meet bad people.

Why do people want to live together with bad people?

Why do people want to marry an bad human?

I giive You an advice:
Meet the good people. They give You love and presents and money and support.

And You will have a lot of pleasure with good people.

And Im a sure Your parents are good people.
deanhills
Well maybe you have to explain to us first what good and bad people are? Aren't all of us both? We are both good and bad. As long as the good prevails, we're in "good" shape, but we can't be perfectly good all of the time. So how does one recognize a person where bad dominates, and how do we not know they may turn out good in the end? Particularly when there is solid evidence of how faulty we can be in our judgments of people. Today's hero and good person can easily turn into tomorrow's villain and bad person. And the other way round.
loveandormoney
deanhills wrote:
Well maybe you have to explain to us first what good and bad people are? Aren't all of us both? We are both good and bad. As long as the good prevails, we're in "good" shape, but we can't be perfectly good all of the time. So how does one recognize a person where bad dominates, and how do we not know they may turn out good in the end? Particularly when there is solid evidence of how faulty we can be in our judgments of people. Today's hero and good person can easily turn into tomorrow's villain and bad person. And the other way round.



Well maybe you have to explain to us first what good and bad people are?

Good
Kissing
healing
laughing
relaxing
joking
entertaining


BAD
Hitting
jealous
Hate
Children misuse
refusing
stealing
burning house down
insulting




Can somebody see
there is a difference between good and bad behaviours.

Or are good and bad behaviours out of Your view the same?
Peterssidan
I think good and bad are totally subjective and something each person has their own opinion about. Something can be good to someone but bad to someone else. It's not as clear cut as you trying to make it. Categorizing people into bad and good is in my opinion a bad thing Wink
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
Categorizing people into bad and good is in my opinion a bad thing Wink
Totally agreed. Basically good and bad don't really exist. It is our perception of "what is", our interpretation and judgment of "what is" that makes "what is" "good" or "bad". If we can get that out of the way (which is probably one of the most difficult things to do) then one can look at "what is" more objectively, one will be able to observe everything more clearly and objectively.
loveandormoney
Peterssidan wrote:
I think good and bad are totally subjective and something each person has their own opinion about. Something can be good to someone but bad to someone else. It's not as clear cut as you trying to make it. Categorizing people into bad and good is in my opinion a bad thing Wink





think good and bad are totally subjective

I cannot understand You.

Father is hitting the child. Where is the pleasure? Where is subjektive positiv feeling?

Teacher is misusing his pupil. Where is the positive feeling?

The class is mobbing and student and the student is jumping out of the window of the skyscaper, where is the happiness?

Boy is kissing girl. Where is this subjective negative.

Child is giving a present to is nother. Out of Your subjektiv view this can be negative.

I am so sorry, I cannot understand You.

A lot of money is good out of my view out of Your view heavily in debt can be good.

Please explain because I live i another country than You.



Can people to learn to have pleasure with pain also?

Please explain it to me.
Thank You.
I wish You a pleasant weekend.
loveandormoney
Peterssidan wrote:
I think good and bad are totally subjective and something each person has their own opinion about. Something can be good to someone but bad to someone else. It's not as clear cut as you trying to make it. Categorizing people into bad and good is in my opinion a bad thing Wink


Cancer
what is good?

Your brother is in prison. How can this be fantastic.

You all have the same opinion so please explain it to me and dont let me be stupid.

Or You win 1,000,000,00 US Dollar how in Your world this is negative?

Maybe as woman I cannont understand this.
Peterssidan
Most things have both good and bad sides. In my language there is this saying that "there is nothing bad, that doesn’t bring something good with it". I think the other way is true too.

loveandormoney wrote:
Father is hitting the child. Where is the pleasure? Where is subjektive positiv feeling?
Try to think from the fathers perspective. He probably has a reason for hitting his child. Maybe the father was beaten when he was a child and is just doing the same to his kid. Maybe he think this is how you raise kids.

loveandormoney wrote:
Teacher is misusing his pupil. Where is the positive feeling?
I say if there is a positive feeling you are most likely to find that the teacher has it.

loveandormoney wrote:
Boy is kissing girl. Where is this subjective negative.
I can think of many possible negatives. Maybe the girl doesn't like it (note that for this to be negative you have to think that kissing a girl against her will is negative which is not necessary the case for all people). One of them might infect the other with some disease. Maybe the boy get distracted from school work and regrets it later in life...

loveandormoney wrote:
The class is mobbing and student and the student is jumping out of the window of the skyscaper, where is the happiness?
loveandormoney wrote:
Cancer what is good?
I think we are too many people on this earth so less people is a good thing. (It doesn't mean I think the good outweight the bad. There are better ways to reduce the human population)

loveandormoney wrote:
Your brother is in prison. How can this be fantastic.
If he has committed a serious crime he probably should spend some time in prison like anyone else.

Quote:
You win 1,000,000,00 US Dollar how in Your world this is negative?
From my perspective this would be mostly a good thing of course. Others might think it's a bad thing because they didn't win.


We can't choose with what genes we are born, we can't choose the environment that we grow up in, but these things will have a very big impact on how a person grow up to be, how he thinks and behaves, what he likes to do, etc. So the way I see it we can't blame people for who they are. That's why I think we should treat prisoners as good as possible, but still lock them in for a while for practical reason (It prevents them from doing crimes while in prison and discourage the person and other persons to repeat the crime). Saying someone is a good person, or a bad person is a huge oversimplification. Reality is much more complex.
SonLight
There is real good and real bad in behavior and in motives. Seldom is either one found without some elements of the opposite however. When it comes to describing people, almost no one is without both noble and base motives.

Quote:
There is so much good in the worst of us,
And so much bad in the best of us,
That it hardly behooves any of us
To talk about the rest of us.

Edward Wallis Hoch, Marion (Kansas) Record


http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Edward_Wallis_Hoch/
loveandormoney
Peterssidan wrote:
Most things have both good and bad sides. In my language there is this saying that "there is nothing bad, that doesn’t bring something good with it". I think the other way is true too.

loveandormoney wrote:
Father is hitting the child. Where is the pleasure? Where is subjektive positiv feeling?
Try to think from the fathers perspective. He probably has a reason for hitting his child. Maybe the father was beaten when he was a child and is just doing the same to his kid. Maybe he think this is how you raise kids.

loveandormoney wrote:
Teacher is misusing his pupil. Where is the positive feeling?
I say if there is a positive feeling you are most likely to find that the teacher has it.

loveandormoney wrote:
Boy is kissing girl. Where is this subjective negative.
I can think of many possible negatives. Maybe the girl doesn't like it (note that for this to be negative you have to think that kissing a girl against her will is negative which is not necessary the case for all people). One of them might infect the other with some disease. Maybe the boy get distracted from school work and regrets it later in life...

loveandormoney wrote:
The class is mobbing and student and the student is jumping out of the window of the skyscaper, where is the happiness?
loveandormoney wrote:
Cancer what is good?
I think we are too many people on this earth so less people is a good thing. (It doesn't mean I think the good outweight the bad. There are better ways to reduce the human population)

loveandormoney wrote:
Your brother is in prison. How can this be fantastic.
If he has committed a serious crime he probably should spend some time in prison like anyone else.

Quote:
You win 1,000,000,00 US Dollar how in Your world this is negative?
From my perspective this would be mostly a good thing of course. Others might think it's a bad thing because they didn't win.


We can't choose with what genes we are born, we can't choose the environment that we grow up in, but these things will have a very big impact on how a person grow up to be, how he thinks and behaves, what he likes to do, etc. So the way I see it we can't blame people for who they are. That's why I think we should treat prisoners as good as possible, but still lock them in for a while for practical reason (It prevents them from doing crimes while in prison and discourage the person and other persons to repeat the crime). Saying someone is a good person, or a bad person is a huge oversimplification. Reality is much more complex.






Quote:

ather is hitting the child. Where is the pleasure? Where is subjektive positiv feeling?
Try to think from the fathers perspective. He probably has a reason for hitting his child. Maybe the father was beaten when he was a child and is just doing the same to his kid. Maybe he think this is how you raise kids.



Ladies and Gentlemen
Welcome

I said:
Kissing good hitting bad.

Now there is

Perspective of the hitter, the father:
I was beaten as a child, so I have to beat my children.

My mother was virgin my father was a virgin so I am a virgin.


In Western countries 40% of the families like and do violence.

You say father was hitting so son has to hit.
Where does this come from?

I hit my husband one hour in his face and then he can drive the car better.
This is the reason why they like to hit darling children students.....

Do You want to say

hitting is painful but You can learn a lot and after be hitten You are intelligent means a good human.

Is this right?
loveandormoney
SonLight wrote:
There is real good and real bad in behavior and in motives. Seldom is either one found without some elements of the opposite however. When it comes to describing people, almost no one is without both noble and base motives.

Quote:
There is so much good in the worst of us,
And so much bad in the best of us,
That it hardly behooves any of us
To talk about the rest of us.

Edward Wallis Hoch, Marion (Kansas) Record


http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Edward_Wallis_Hoch/


So all people are the same
like the burn down the policemen in front of EZB March 18, 2,015.

and there is only a group but no humans?
Related topics
Yo ! CeeTee in da house !
Tarja leaves Nightwish
Spirited Away. Opinions?
I like her....what next?
How to get over a break up?
for all those losers
all day long
LOVE LOST
Alien
i miss my ex gf so much....
Why girls put good guys on a friendzone?
Benefit of joint family
i got zero love
Lonly...
Cure for depression
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.