FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Game Of All Time!

Delta
I think the best game I ever played was The Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time.

I think that game is the best, because I love the plot line and the graphics. When you are 6 years old playing Sega Genisis since you can remember, and you get a Nintendo 64 for Christmas with Zelda as your first game, you're in awe. I mean I was amazed how good graphics can get to look like. But, graphics do not make the game; So, as I started to play, it was like an addiction. I would wake up super early to get some time in before school (Like at 4 AM when you are 6 years old.) And, then squeeze some more time in after homework, and it was like something that I could not go without. And, I just was amazed at how a game can ever be like that.

I have shared my favorite game, and why. Thanks for reading! :-)
mtoni
Ofcourse Diablo 2 + LoD expansion

The story and gameplay are just fantastic. The whole community around it is also amazing. I have played this game for months (it was also quite profitable-> pindlebot and ebay Razz)

I love the music and i love the 'epic' feeling when you're playing the game.
n0obie4life
Please read the stickies next time before posting Rolling Eyes

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6168

-close-