FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you ever been to Egypt before?

Nony85
Hello Everyone,

I'm from Egypt, and I am really wondering if any of you have been to my country before?
If yes, how was your experience? and how many times?
Which places have you visited and liked the most?

I surprisingly didn't notice anyone here saying that he/she has ever visited Egypt before Surprised you don't imagine what a wonderful time you'll get Smile

What about you, have you ever visited Egypt before? Very Happy
ElSouq
Nope, I haven't. I was planning to study there before all the problems started in 2011, but I don't think I will any time soon.

I really want to visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities in Cairo one day Smile
deanhills
I've been to Sharm El Sheikh three times passing through Cairo, and staying overnight to visit the sights in Cairo. Was quite daunting in Sharm El Sheikh with vendors in one's face all of the time but once out in a boat in the Red Sea nothing can beat it - particularly for a diving destination. The beauty and deep depths of the Red Sea are experiences bare none. Cairo was a bit "old", but I believe there is also a "new" face to Cairo that I must have missed. I probably should go back and check it out again. Driving is high-risk there and cars quite old I thought. Good chance a taxi driver will take you on a round trip before he takes you to your destination, happened more than once to me. Razz The museum I thought needed some tender loving care. Very dusty. Like a museum in its own right.
bioinfo_lcs
Nony85 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm from Egypt, and I am really wondering if any of you have been to my country before?
If yes, how was your experience? and how many times?
Which places have you visited and liked the most?

I surprisingly didn't notice anyone here saying that he/she has ever visited Egypt before Surprised you don't imagine what a wonderful time you'll get Smile

What about you, have you ever visited Egypt before? Very Happy

I want to visit Egypt, but I have no enough money...