FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Better XMas stay alone

loveandormoney
Most people in Western Countries want to stay alone during Xmas.
What is the aim?
Save time and money?
Nyasro
Really ? do they want to stay alone in Xmas?

I thought they like to hangout with their family and friends at that time... Its a festival time.
RosenCruz
loveandormoney wrote:
What is the aim?
Save time and money?

You say this based on what????
loveandormoney
Nyasro wrote:
Really ? do they want to stay alone in Xmas?

I thought they like to hangout with their family and friends at that time... Its a festival time.

When in Your country

24. Dec no TV no cellphoner no radio ..................then You are right.
amagard
In Germany I would think most people want to stay with their family. Even if you are not religious, this would give the fest some meaning: to meet with relatives.
Some people of course go skiing or elsewhere, may be they want to escape their family.
deanhills
loveandormoney wrote:
What is the aim?
Save time and money?
I'm also curious as to what facts you're basing this statement on.
Mrs_Robota
what's the problem with stay alone on xmas?, can be that simply there is nothing else to do...
Ankhanu
Are you spouting out baseless assertions about people and relationships again, loveandormoney? It really looks like you're spouting out baseless assertions about people and relationships again.
Blaster
Christmas is a big family event in my family. A few days before Christmas Eve my aunt grandmother and I all make homemade porgies and gumpkies. On Christmas Eve my moms side of the family all gathers together over my grandparents house for a big dinner and to open presents. My cousin and I have made it a tradition to eat the pie when all the little kids are opening presents.

On Christmas we wake up and open presents. Then usually we eat breakfast and relax and watch a movie. At night we go over one of my cousins houses and have dinner and see extended family.

A day or so after Christmas we go to my aunts house where yet again we see more family.
RosenCruz
Btw, I am a guy who has no plans about Christmas Crying or Very sad
playfungames
I don't think that we can generalize anything this way. There are hundreds of millions of people living in western countries. Some would love stay alone in Holidays like Xmas. They are the lonely types. Some can't wait till the holidays to meet their family and friends. Some don't care whether they meet their family or not, they just want to have a good time. Some just don't like holidays at all.

So, my point being, there are different types of people and those people want different things. Not all want the same thing.
loveandormoney
amagard wrote:
In Germany I would think most people want to stay with their family. Even if you are not religious, this would give the fest some meaning: to meet with relatives.
Some people of course go skiing or elsewhere, may be they want to escape their family.

Just visit a chat
during
Decemre 24:

How can I keep my relatives out?
What can I do for stay Xmas without my parents?
Where can I make holidays for no see my family during Xmas.

I know the industry is happy because all humans swim in money during Xmas.
This is the aim of the festival: Money and gold.