FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Interview

standready
Sony's announced of the cancellation of releasing the comedy "The Interview" because of threats of attacks at theaters on Christmas day.
I propose a total and complete boycott of ALL Sony products. If Sony wants to be a coward then they don't deserve our money.
I will start. The Playstation (would have been my first) was returned to the store today and I instead purchased an Xbox. New TV for the family was returned and purchased another brand.
Insanity
I think they have reversed their decision and are now deciding to air the movie in the US.
standready
Yes, they have but only in a very limited selection of theaters. Still cowards blaming theaters owners for the original cancellation. Boycott Sony for not upholding free speech.
standready
Sony also released the movie as 'Video on Demand' streaming. As they say "Any publicity is good publicity". Wondering now if whole thing was a Sony scam to get people to watch a crappy movie while cutting out the 'middle' man (theater owners).
Peterssidan
Who knows... We can't be sure things are the way they say they are. It could be Sony that faked it to get publicity. It could be the US blaming NK because they don't like them. It could be someone else that tries to make it look like NK is behind it. How could we ever know for sure?