FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Recommendation for free GIF creator

artomsy
Hello,

Anyone can recommend an easy to use GIF creator? Can't afford Photoshop Smile
RosenCruz
Quote:
http://gifmaker.me/

GIFMaker.me allows you to create animated gif images online freely and easily, no registration required.

Regardless of whether you are a professional designer, photographer or simply an amateur, GIFMaker.me is designed for you, just take photos with your digital camera or mobile phone, touch up them with Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Ribbet, Pixlr or other photo editing software, then compose them into GIF animations with GIFMaker.me!

In addition, you can play a gif backward and save it as a new one, resize an existing gif, or split a gif into separate pictures.

This gif creator works on Windows, Mac and Linux, the only thing you need is a Web browser with flash player installed.
Chogart
I have been using ScreenToGIF (https://screentogif.codeplex.com/) for quite a while now and I can say it's doing everything I need.
It's full of options.
mrkk
If you're looking to convert a YouTube video to a gif, then imgflip.com is good for that—just looked it up. It also can convert a series of image uploads into a gif. Years ago, I used a Windows application that took a bunch of image files and pasted them together in a gif, which I could set the speed for. I forget the name of the program.
loveandormoney
artomsy wrote:
Hello,

Anyone can recommend an easy to use GIF creator? Can't afford Photoshop Smile

GIMP

is free
and You can use it with Linux also.
servertest
I'm unaware GIMP can make animated GIFs. I've been using Ulead GIF Animaotr 5 for many years but am almost certain if I should ever change to Windows 10 it will automatically become extinct. It's very great and very simple software.
RosenCruz
servertest wrote:
I'm unaware GIMP can make animated GIFs. I've been using Ulead GIF Animaotr 5 for many years but am almost certain if I should ever change to Windows 10 it will automatically become extinct. It's very great and very simple software.

Used it in the past. Really good software.