FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

drunk vs sober

Marcuzzo
as the title suggests, I'm pretty sh**faced now.

but I'm wondering, why do I care more about certain things now, especially family stuff, in this state of mind, then when I'm sober.

I'm getting emotional about family stuff where I wouldn't even think twice about it when sober?

I know that alcohol removes inhibitions, does that mean that deep down inside I do care about it but my consciousness eliminates those emotions or is it just that drunk people love everything?

now that's a little food for thought.

edit: corrected typos

edit2: I'm scanning in a bunch of pictures from an old family album and it makes me think why I've been so self centered all my life when I could always depend on these people while I didn't even care when I was in my teens and twenties. I guess my father was right when he told me I was a piece of sh*t when I was a teen (thats the dark side of alcohol intoxication right there)

edit 3: just finished the remaining half of a bottle of Talisker port ruighe, not bad at all
deanhills
I'm not quite sure how it works Marcuzzo, but if alcohol makes you care more, it should be magic!

What does it feel like when you wake up the next morning?
loveandormoney
Marcuzzo wrote:
as the title suggests, I'm pretty sh**faced now.

but I'm wondering, why do I care more about certain things now, especially family stuff, in this state of mind, then when I'm sober.

I'm getting emotional about family stuff where I wouldn't even think twice about it when sober?

I know that alcohol removes inhibitions, does that mean that deep down inside I do care about it but my consciousness eliminates those emotions or is it just that drunk people love everything?

now that's a little food for thought.

edit: corrected typos

edit2: I'm scanning in a bunch of pictures from an old family album and it makes me think why I've been so self centered all my life when I could always depend on these people while I didn't even care when I was in my teens and twenties. I guess my father was right when he told me I was a piece of sh*t when I was a teen (thats the dark side of alcohol intoxication right there)

edit 3: just finished the remaining half of a bottle of Talisker port ruighe, not bad at all

What is Your problem?

You are not interested in pleasure or sx
but You like to serve humans and You like to bring presents.

A good is for You
when You help other people.

But You refuse to accept help or pleasure.

Change it.

Enjoy Yourself and spend a happy day with Your friends.
Insanity
Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, so maybe in the past you were holding back on thinking about these things. Since you got drunk, maybe it made you more aware of these various issues.
rx9876
Insanity wrote:
Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, so maybe in the past you were holding back on thinking about these things. Since you got drunk, maybe it made you more aware of these various issues.

The first thought of me after read this thread is Raj Koothrappali of The Big Bang Theory.
Just kidding , and hope you don't mind.

People on the forums are hard to realize your actual situation according to your brief descriptions.

I just hope you remember to control your alcohol amount under the daily limits.
Over the limits might damage your health and the relationship with the people care you.
Marcuzzo
oh my, now that I've seen my post I remember the thoughts but I don't recall posting it. LOL

guys, for the record, I only drink in the weekends with ( apparently ) the exception of last Wednesday.
loveandormoney
Insanity wrote:

Sorry

You are wrong:

Alcohol lowers your inhibitions
NO NO NO

right:

Alcohol IMPROVES Your inhibitions

Do You thinik it is a joke
they build hospitals against alcohol?

Do they build therapy hospitals to cut the inhhibitions of humans.

Your are funny.
rx9876
Marcuzzo wrote:
oh my, now that I've seen my post I remember the thoughts but I don't recall posting it. LOL

guys, for the record, I only drink in the weekends with ( apparently ) the exception of last Wednesday.

Wow, that's serious.
Did you do anything else which you don't remember?
You gotta drink less next time.
loveandormoney
People
who use alcohol
are fooled their whole life by their parents and all other people.

They refuse to enjoy sx or xmas.
Marcuzzo
Guys, it was a freakin joke... don't take it so serious, I'm out!
loveandormoney
Better kiss Your darling instead to destroy Your body with drugs.

This is no joke.

There is no pleasure in selfdestroy. Or do You have other experiences?
Do women love drunken men in Your country?
jajarvin
drunk vs sober: For my sober is better than drunk.

I am going to be without any alcohol for 100 days.
Every time 10 days has past I put 50 euros in a safe place.
So after 100 days I shall have 500 euros.
loveandormoney
Many people could be rich bei following this example. Amd healty. And happy.