FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where and how can i learn how to hack?

tkcy
Guys, i've always been curious how to hack. Can anyone show me the way? Don't get me wrong, i'm not some criminal on FBI's wanted list. I'm just curious and wanna know how people can hack into my website. thanks guys.
deca
Don't do it. If you don't do it, then you won't have to worry about getting caught in the future.
Jiltedcitizen
Go to securityfocus.com or something and see what they say. It usually takes forever to figure out, like SQL injection.
FlOw
lmfao it's not hard to... But no "real" hackers are going to give you their websites.
Grant_Weaver
lmfao flow doesn't know what he's talking about.

Learning to hack is going to take a lot of time and effort, mere curiosity isn't going to get you there. If you want really want to start though, start with learning something like Python and move your way up to C++, familiarize yourself with HTML, PHP, SQL, etc, and you do some really basic hacking editing memory values of your favorite games or programs.
n0obie4life
SQL Injection, perl scripts. I'm not going to go into detail Razz.

Ddos attacks are cool too. I have no idea how to execute one, but I know several stuff that can DDos a Ie6 broswer or ffx broswer with just simple html code.

DDos - Denial of Service, denys service, obviously, and possibily crashing a server/your pc.
windval
you can go to library to borrow some books or go to shop to buy.

But i suggest you do not do that
Fireport
The most direct road to hacking is studying Visual C,B and J then study Web hosting and slowly you will figure out how to hack the systems cause if you know how to build them you know how to break them
izcool
The one site that I recommend you to check-out is <link removed> . I used their website to learn the fundamentals and basics of hacking websites to better improve my programming. I suggest you use it for the same way. People can be very tricky and clever with their hacking techniques, and from what I seen, you have to be very careful with your programming, as one loophole could cause a huge destruction. If you do hacking for fun, I don't recommend it. There's many risks in getting caught and more than likely you will be. I think that spoofing your IP address isn't even enough nowadays with the advances they have in technology now.

- Mike.
byt
sorry but the question is as bad as asking how do I mug little old ladies, hacking is only done to cause other people trouble and anyone that is in to it should be treated with the same disrespect that they show website owners, none! Evil or Very Mad

I guess I should make myself clear here before people get upset, the "hacking" i refer to is that of other peoples websites and computers, not gadgets and gizmos that you own cos if ya hack into ya dvd player and naff it up thats your problem. Cool Laughing
FlOw
Grant_Weaver wrote:
lmfao flow doesn't know what he's talking about.

Learning to hack is going to take a lot of time and effort, mere curiosity isn't going to get you there. If you want really want to start though, start with learning something like Python and move your way up to C++, familiarize yourself with HTML, PHP, SQL, etc, and you do some really basic hacking editing memory values of your favorite games or programs.

Hey bud I don't know what I am talking about??? I can give you at least 4 different websites with DOWNLOADS where you just run your "Run" thing on your computer and then copy paste a file and your off.
Bondings
Discussions about hacking aren't allowed on Frihost.
-locked-