FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How can I get a photoshop certificate ?

seraf007
hi everybody ,
I'm using adobe photoshop since a long time and I'm an expert with design now.
unfortunately I don't have any official certificate .
how can I make a test or something like that online ? Question
Insanity
I don't think you need a certificate for Photoshop, and I don't know of anything like that. If there is something, it's not very notable, so it's not worth it.
artomsy
Hello,

You probably can find stuff on Adobe website. There are several MOOCS out there that will give you a crtificate like Lynda ($$$) or Alison.com (free)

Best of luck
standready
You know Photoshop so just create your own certificate using Photoshop. Why not since there is no official source.
artomsy
standready wrote:
You know Photoshop so just create your own certificate using Photoshop. Why not since there is no official source.

lmao Laughing
coolclay
Yea I didn't even know there was an official certificate either. I am sure you can find an online one for fairly inexpensive but I do like Standready's idea!
JensDuck
Why not just photoshop one, and design a page, for everyone to get there own there as well?
skon88
By studying, practicing and passing a Photoshop certificate examination
johans
hmmm.. i don't have any idea and just know here if any or there is a certification for photoshop expert. For my opinion i think certification is not important. If you good with photoshop then you can make money by applying a job for photoshop. From there you can proof to your boss and colleague that you are good and expert of photo shop.