FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Distance Relationship : Out of sight, out of mind is false !

seraf007
I'm in a distance relationship since almost two years.
and I know its a very hard challenge to keep the relation.
Who share the opinion that distance relationship is possible until we meet together ?
who doesn't agree with the quote : Out of sight, out of mind
Da Rossa
You have asked the correct person: me! I'm a vehement opposer of distant relationships. You know, I've been a victim of one. I used to love a girl that had this boyfriend in another town; she swore eternal love while he was hanging around with hookers and going to strip clubs. I was ready to give her real, honest, decent love.

So no, I don't believe in distance relationships unless there is a concrete perspective of people getting back together, or one moving to the other's city.
loveandormoney
seraf007 wrote:
Who share the opinion that distance relationship is possible until we meet together ?

If there is love: no problem
If there is no love: Then it is a hard job.

Every paid can tell You this.

But soon there is Xmas.

Do You have any special questions?

Regards
Da Rossa
Yeah, do you have anything specific to ask here? Please do!
loveandormoney
seraf007 wrote:

LOVE?

Then a l longdistancrelationip makes YOU
happy eve second. Enjoy it.
Insanity
In my opinion, long distance relationships only really work if there's an end in sight. If there's no end in sight and you guys are going to be long distance for a long time, the chances of it working decreases drastically. It's just not worth it because being near each otehr is such an important part of relationships.
dude_xyx
I don't think it's or can last more the couple of years unless two people can meet in real life. These days you can talk, see each other through online messengers but still it's nothing like real life feeling in my opinion. I have seen online relationships gets to next level and even getting married but in all cases they have met each other in real within a year or two. But I'm sure there must be exceptions those who doesn't need a physical connection.
Blaster
Never believed in long distance relationships. Especially one where you never see the other person. Just my personal opinion. I've had one due to going to different colleges and it just didn't end up working.
loveandormoney
Insanity wrote:
In my opinion, long distance relationships only really work if there's an end in sight. If there's no end in sight and you guys are going to be long distance for a long time, the chances of it working decreases drastically. It's just not worth it because being near each otehr is such an important part of relationships.

Its not written
they wiill not stay together in the future.

So the aim is the common house. I do not see any problem. Its easy.