FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Flash Web Design Apps?

eatthesun
Can anyone recommend some good "beginner" Macromedia Flash website design/wizard software? I have absolutely no experience designing with Flash, and only need to make a very basic website with menus and possible a few frames. Thanks!!
xuma
You can use flax for text effect its very easy.And i can recommend 3D flash animator.its very easy but you can create fantastic flash animations.
www.3dfa.com
ammonkc
the best way to go is with macromedia's flash mx or even the new flash 8. its not as basic as some of those other ones, but the interface really isn't that dificult to learn and you can do so much more with it. for flash projects, big or even simple things like a single button, I always use Flash 8 or MX 2004.
hennesycognac
Well, I'm not to sure, but I think(i've heard this somewhere) that the program "macromedia flash" is the best for designing in flash. I'm not sure though, you might want to check around.

Hehe Very Happy
Aki
Well obviously flash mx being the standard in flash design would be the ideal software but it can be a bit expensive so if you only want to do basic flash videos then i suggest 'swish'
Marston
Aki wrote:
Well obviously flash mx being the standard in flash design would be the ideal software but it can be a bit expensive so if you only want to do basic flash videos then i suggest 'swish'
A bit expensive?! Try $700 USD!
evilfoetus
Use flash 8 it has many features and works very well