FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New relationships

kelevra5177
I met this girl online, well kinda. I bought something from her off craigslist. well we meet up and I started to talking to her and we meet later to chill. come to find out she is doing not so good with her mental state and I dont know if I should continue seeing her or . I like her and she seems to be ok. she says she has not drank in about 4 days but I just dont know and I would like to believe her and I cant judge because I drank for 17 years, but now sober for 17 months, I dont know what I should do I dont know if I can handle the responsibilities of someone else due to the fact that I have barley doing the same for me. just a little confused
loveandormoney
kelevra5177 wrote:
I met this girl online, well kinda. I bought something from her off craigslist. well we meet up and I started to talking to her and we meet later to chill. come to find out she is doing not so good with her mental state and I dont know if I should continue seeing her or . I like her and she seems to be ok. she says she has not drank in about 4 days but I just dont know and I would like to believe her and I cant judge because I drank for 17 years, but now sober for 17 months, I dont know what I should do I dont know if I can handle the responsibilities of someone else due to the fact that I have barley doing the same for me. just a little confused

Tell her sth out of Your life.

Your way, You make this woman angry.
Da Rossa
Man, you got intimate with a person you did online trading?? Ok, that's nothing wrong with that itself, but remember, she could be anyone. And remember not to leave your door open for any harm or evil. Think about it: you're letting an alcoholic inside your life. You know from yourself what an alcoholic can be. That's up to you.
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
Man, you got intimate with a person you did online trading?? Ok, that's nothing wrong with that itself, but remember, she could be anyone. And remember not to leave your door open for any harm or evil. Think about it: you're letting an alcoholic inside your life. You know from yourself what an alcoholic can be. That's up to you.

"ou're letting an alcoholic inside your life"

Why there is so much aggression against sick people?
Sick people need help and understanding and love
and not
what the most people do and like to do

Ironic:
Oh there is somebody sick we do not communicate with him (it).