FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Mobile

zacky
As the title says, an app for iOS and Android or at least responsive when open using smart phone. Anyway I posted this using my mobile phone.
rafael2112
I had suggested in another topic, but for visitors mobile version, although it is interesting app, all users frihost forum has a host and use a computer to access host.
zacky
@rafael2112, yeah I got your point and it makes sense.

Its just like you know sometimes you just want to post and hangout with others here without doing related to hosting stuffs.

But yeah I am expecting more response like that as at first, Frihost is not being active for the past years regarding with enhancements in Front-end.
RosenCruz
The software FH uses is a heavily modified phpBB2. I believe it will take too much time to adjust it to modern mobile devices
DesquisiadoMoral
Could be great an mobile application to post.
Although tapping on a mobile would be harder.

Would give us triple points in retribution Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
deanhills
Points could definitely be a problem. I know that with Tapatalk and myBB, myBB doesn't register posts that have been made by Tapatalk. So I'd imagine it would be a problem for the registration of Frihost user stats.
cybersa
deanhills wrote:
Points could definitely be a problem. I know that with Tapatalk and myBB, myBB doesn't register posts that have been made by Tapatalk. So I'd imagine it would be a problem for the registration of Frihost user stats.

Best solution is to create a Custom mobile application.
Then we can able to manage Points,Frih$,Coins etc...
deanhills
cybersa wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Best solution is to create a Custom mobile application.
Then we can able to manage Points,Frih$,Coins etc...
True. If Bondings were around that would definitely have been an interesting new challenge for him. He'd probably have been excellent at coding it just right.
luxiok
also, I think we need a new design and responsive Friendly on mobile. We need follow with modern design change on the world. I'm a new member but I see this site is old. we need do it.
pauline5765
I can see how many people love frihost just as how much I love it, it's amazing. Smile

We don't need to make an app, but we can at least make the forum and the site mobile-friendly. It should just be some css work if we want to make it more mobile-friendly Smile
hown
pauline5765 wrote:
I can see how many people love frihost just as how much I love it, it's amazing. Smile

We don't need to make an app, but we can at least make the forum and the site mobile-friendly. It should just be some css work if we want to make it more mobile-friendly Smile

i agree with this , i dont think our traffic and active members are that much to be worth developing an app.