FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I cant sit on the toilet

readcode
If I sit on the toilet for say 2 minutes and then get up and sit at my computer, my legs start throbbing and tbey feel a bit numb. I have to get up and walk around the house for a few minutes, which is kind of annoying to do every time I go to the bathroom. As far as I know, most people can sit on toilets for like 15 minutes or even longer without any side effects. Should I be concerned?
Ankhanu
For medical advice, consult your doctor, not random yahoos on the internet.
badai
Icsccy wrote:
No regrets to start a new career.

i got problem with my job. can't do it more than 2 mins. others can do it for more than an hour. some are smoking, and i knew few that eat and drink on the job

what's your job?

nah... just sitting on toilet

time to look for another job then...........
badai
readcode wrote:
If I sit on the toilet for say 2 minutes and then get up and sit at my computer, my legs start throbbing and tbey feel a bit numb. I have to get up and walk around the house for a few minutes, which is kind of annoying to do every time I go to the bathroom. As far as I know, most people can sit on toilets for like 15 minutes or even longer without any side effects. Should I be concerned?

sit or squat? if sit, then you do have problem. major!!!
Peterssidan
Is the blood blocked from flowing to your legs? Happens to me sometimes when sitting on a toilet for too long. Maybe try to sit further back so that you distribute the pressure over a bigger area of your thighs.
kaysch
Ankhanu wrote:
For medical advice, consult your doctor, not random yahoos on the internet.

Laughing
BigGeek
Besides that - if you work at the computer you should be standing up and stretching every hour - sitting is as bad as smoking - I promise you a guy that is on his feet all day long and working physically but smokes lightly will live longer than a guy that sits a computer and does nothing but sit all day - there have been studies that show that sitting all day long is as extremely unhealthy and sacrifices longevity - get up off your butt and stretch and move around ever hour - do some jumping jacks and some stretches - it will do you good, and I bet your toilet seat problem goes away Laughing Shocked Cool