FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Android 5.0 Lollipop

cybersa
What's your opinion on Android Lollipop 5.0?
nam_siddharth
Android Kitkat 4.4 was better that Android Lolipop. The Lollipop OS uses a lot of memory and leave very little for other apps. I have seen devices being slow after updating to Lollipop.
cybersa
nam_siddharth wrote:
Android Kitkat 4.4 was better that Android Lolipop. The Lollipop OS uses a lot of memory and leave very little for other apps. I have seen devices being slow after updating to Lollipop.

What phone model are using?
What is your android version is either 5.0 or 5.1?
Because 5.1 had resolved every issues in 5.0.
nam_siddharth
cybersa wrote:
nam_siddharth wrote:

I have Karbonn Sparkle V Android one with 1 GB RAM and Quad Core CPU. It was originally bundled with Kitkat 4.4 and was running smoothly. I updated with Lollypop 5.1 and now it is slow.
cybersa
nam_siddharth wrote:
cybersa wrote:
nam_siddharth wrote:

I have Karbonn Sparkle V Android one with 1 GB RAM and Quad Core CPU. It was originally bundled with Kitkat 4.4 and was running smoothly. I updated with Lollypop 5.1 and now it is slow.

Can you explain more?
When it becomes slow?
I will try to help you.
johans
i have not tried it yet but i think its okay. I can say that all android becomes more and more better now. For me Android open source is the most successful and commonly used open source.
bukaida
In my MOTO-G (1st Gen) with lolipop 5.1 , everything is running smooth. I like the floating notification of Lolipop very much.
mshafiq
I am also using Nexus 5 with Android version 5.0.1 lollipop.
Every thinks is working fine and Excellent.
zarawatsonn
In my opinion there are no any major change as compared to its previous version Kit Kat. Now Marshmallow is coming, hope this OS contains unique features.
playfungames
Back in December 2015, I upgraded from Android Lollipop to Marshmallow. Actually, I upgraded my phone and it gave me the new OS. My old phone i.e. Nexus 4 was cool enough. It got the system update from Google till Android Lollipop. I enjoyed it very much. I enjoy the upgrades.

Now, I have upgraded to Nexus 6p phone and it came with Android Marshmallow in the box. The new OS is okay but I don't see much upgrades except those granular permission settings. Those are a welcomed update. The rest are just like Meh. I do enjoy the new powerful phone with the awesome camera though.
mcdorado
XLoud was removed from Android Lollipop. Now for certain mobile phones, e.g. Sony Xperia Z1, the speaker is much more quieter than before making it a real pain to use.