FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are the things you want to do before you die?

zacky
Well I just bump with this video on youtube while searching for good vibes video.

After watching them, from time to time, it makes me smile until I am getting excited and wishing I hope I can do that as well. So yes, indeed, before I die, I hope someday I can jump from a plane and feel like flying.

Here is the video anyway..

badai
hmmm... not to be naysayer... what if that's the last thing you do exactly before you die?
deanhills
badai wrote:
hmmm... not to be naysayer... what if that's the last thing you do exactly before you die?
You couldn't have said it better for me.

Guess all of us are in the process of dying. Sooner or later. Fact of life! It's terminal.
zacky
badai wrote:

No regrets actually.

Same question on my mind while watching it. And I realized millions of people died in different kind of disease every year.

And I think doing what you want to do before you die is actually worth it and its better for me rather than being bedridden - no offense.
Insanity
I would like to travel the world before I die. I would like to see a bit of all the different cultures that are out there in the world, it would be immensely satisfying and peaceful to die knowing that you have seen so much of the world.
playfungames
Insanity wrote:
I would like to travel the world before I die. I would like to see a bit of all the different cultures that are out there in the world, it would be immensely satisfying and peaceful to die knowing that you have seen so much of the world.

This is my dream too. I would like to travel as much as possible. But I've found out that travelling is hard. There are visa problems for someone who comes from a place like me. After that there's the problem of time management and work. So, here's to wishing that we both can travel the world or as many countries as possible before dying.

There's a lot to experience out there and living in one country for my entire life makes me wish I could go out more and more.
Blaster
My list of things to do is pretty long. But I would love to go sky diving and it is possible to do here in the states. In fact its less than an hour away for me to go.

My biggest task I would like to complete is visiting all 50 states. So far I have been to 13 of them.
jajarvin
Tasks I should do before my death:

1. Visit Naplesi - Vedi Napoli e poi muori! (see Naples and die)
  2. Meet my old frends
  3. Make my will

spinout
I want to to take a trip - buy a more vintage car, or mc... But that is so materialistic