FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Small Typing Error in "Report" page

deepode
Hi Guys, I know its small topic but I thought I shall bring it in your notice.
When you click "Report" on some thread, you are directed to page, that page has "Adult" category to select from whose description says that "Not suitable to 13+ age", it should be "Not suitable to 13- age" instead. I am sharing google drive's link of screenshot of the same. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzlj41fHKMlFRmxEQUlPQ0dwRFk&authuser=0
Peterssidan
Report wrote:
Adult (An adult post, not suitable to a 13+ audience, like containing nudity or violence.)

I don't think it's an error. Frihost is intended for a 13+ audience. Adult content is not suitable for a 13+ audience.
zacky
Peterssidan wrote:
Report wrote:
Adult (An adult post, not suitable to a 13+ audience, like containing nudity or violence.)

I don't think it's an error. Frihost is intended for a 13+ audience. Adult content is not suitable for a 13+ audience.

I don't think you get him but I am also confuse with your second statement.

Anyway I think deepode is correct, when you say "Adult" it should say

Quote:
"Suitable to 13+ age"

OR

Quote:
"NOT suitable for 13 age and below"
Peterssidan
Think of 13+ audience as one entity. A 13+ audience is a group of people where each person is 13 or more years. This is the group of people that Frihost is intended for.
Frihost TOS wrote:
Frihost is not intended for children younger than 13 years old and does not knowingly collect any kind of personal information from users younger than 13 years old.

Adult content is usually intended for a 18+ audience. Adult content is not suitable for a 13+ audience because it contains people that outside the intended 18+ audience.
deanhills
I agree with Peterssidan. Let's look at it:

Quote:
What it means is that this category (in addition to the rules that are already applicable to 13-) has to do with adults and adults are defined as the audience that are in the 13+ group. There are rules for adults that are different from children. And those who are not children are considered to be in the 13+ audience group.
zacky
Oh i see, that makes sense now. Thanks!
deepode
Yeah, thanks for making me aware of it.