FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey, long absence question

Feroc1ty
Hey, I recently started using my computer again after years of absence, and I used to have an account here with a website hosted, to keep a few of my scripts on a mini online database; and I was wondering if there was any way to recover those.

My website used to be feroc1ty.frihost.net, but it is no longer online, would really appreciate any help on this.
rx9876
Feroc1ty wrote:
Hey, I recently started using my computer again after years of absence, and I used to have an account here with a website hosted, to keep a few of my scripts on a mini online database; and I was wondering if there was any way to recover those.

My website used to be feroc1ty.frihost.net, but it is no longer online, would really appreciate any help on this.

Frihost administrator Bonding did not visit the forums for a while.
Maybe you could send a private message to make he know your request faster.
RosenCruz
Administrator Bondings is not around lately. I doubt that you can get your back ups in a short while. Good luck though Wink
deanhills
Feroc1ty wrote:

Can you check which Server you're on - Server 1?
rafael2112
Feroc1ty wrote:

Strange!!! was for you to have many negative points because you was no post in forum, I think you do not have host account.
k_s_baskar
Check your profile. if you still see "Hosted: Yes" your account is still live. if you get "Hosted:No" then you need to forget your scripts Sad
lightworker88
I also was away from Frihost for a long time-a year in my case-for the account "boinsterman". I was unable to log in to it or my webhost account. I describe it at http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-160783.html, on Oct. 10 I believe.

I hope the tasks of attending to our accounts is dealt with in a timely manner, by Bondings or his designee. I do not feel it is productive to complain too much about it. I accomplish a lot without it, and have set up another webhost account elsewhere. I plan to be occasionally active on this forum for the coding help, though.

The only suggestion I can make is to find a way to delegate some of the tasks. That can be difficult when they are spread around the world and you cannot get to know them in person. That would be my preference, if I were running a server like Frihost.
johans
hmmm.. if you have a backup then that is easy. Simply upload it on your admin panel that if you still got access.

Same here i was not connected to frihost months ago now since i am so full and no time for website business.

I guess Bonding is kind and generous just drop him a private massage ask your request.

good luck buddy!
johans
RosenCruz wrote:
Administrator Bondings is not around lately. I doubt that you can get your back ups in a short while. Good luck though Wink

Yes, very narrow chances. good luck!