FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can we add downloads to our site???

salman_500
i just wanted to ask that wheather we can add downloads that were not copywrited????

like e.g i got these mobile softwares that are not copyrighted.....and even if they are they r in the sense that u r alowed to add them to ur site , the demoes only, and the customer has to buy it frm the original site......

i took softwares from a site that gives these programs for free so i was wonderin that i also use those softwares on my site and in the end add that this was taken frm the www.[hiddenbyme].com site...

is this ok to do....i promise no illegal stuff....

i spent the past 3-4 months in collecting stuff for my site and i only took the ones that were allowed to be downloaded frm ur site as demos or trails.....i asure you that i am a very good person and am not into getting profit or benefit by putting illegal stuff on my site.....

i will be responsible for myself....

PROMISE!!!!

so can i put the softwares up????

also i have created many avatar and sigs...can i add them for download tooo???

plz reply soon...Bondings!!!
Mark999111
Im not bondings but i can tell you that also as your softwares and downloadables are 100% legal, they shouldnt disapprove.
Mark999111
sorry for double posting, but i read your sig..

to add an image, you need to have your image hosted somewhere. possibly on frihost! then use 'BBCode' to insert it

Im using normal brackets here to show you how and so that the BBCode isnt recognised, but when you come to put this into your sig, replace he brackets with square brackets:

eg. (img)http://yourimage.frihost.com(/img)

that should work!
Bondings
Your avatars and signatures are probably ok. But the url you gave is apparantly censored, so I guess it's not allowed.
Mark999111
lol mabye not

I knew a freehost onetime that had to letters f u c k in that order in the middle of its name. It wasnt meant to be offensive it was just part of its spelling but it got censored.
salman_500
no bonding i just wrote [censored].com by myself so that not every1 can go there and get the stuff frm there coz i want people to come to my site and get them...i perposely wrote cencored.....i swear that it is not an illegal site it is very famous and has everything to be downloaded free. i am not hacking the stuff away it is all free and wen you download it no file comes with it that says that this file is a copyright or somthin...

plz if i cant put downloads on my site wat will i put then....like i said before i promise no illegal stuff...Bondings trust me...

if u really wanna see the site tell me and ill pm you the url.... the name doesn't even have a bad word.....man ...lol...reallyyy....trust me!!!!
Bondings
salman_500 wrote:
no bonding i just wrote [censored].com by myself so that not every1 can go there and get the stuff frm there coz i want people to come to my site and get them...i perposely wrote cencored.....i swear that it is not an illegal site it is very famous and has everything to be downloaded free. i am not hacking the stuff away it is all free and wen you download it no file comes with it that says that this file is a copyright or somthin...

plz if i cant put downloads on my site wat will i put then....like i said before i promise no illegal stuff...Bondings trust me...

if u really wanna see the site tell me and ill pm you the url.... the name doesn't even have a bad word.....man ...lol...reallyyy....trust me!!!!

Also, it's not that because a website gives away files/downloads for free, that you have the right to do the same thing.
salman_500
c Sad mon just tell me if i can add the downloads or not and i i have said almost a million times before that they are not illegal. Crying or Very sad i only got a few frm a site the rest i have a cd full of these softwares... in my area we get cds in which different things are present that you can upload to ur site for free. i have that cd and most of the softwares are frm that meaning that they are legal as the readme file in it says that it can be legally uploded....so can i upload them.. Idea .and if not upload can i add them to another host and then link to them from my site that is hosted on your host Question Question Question

if any of these options are impossible to do then plz advise me that wat can i do to make my site the best...if i can upload cool stuff Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ....

well i am sorry for the bad attitude and the lost temper...i can't quit your host coz its the best free 1 i have found in just about a year. i was about to buy 1 but i found urs just in time. i love ur service.(im not saying this so that u allow me to do things u can't permit....i really mean it Smile )
Bondings
salman_500 wrote:
c Sad mon just tell me if i can add the downloads or not and i i have said almost a million times before that they are not illegal. Crying or Very sad i only got a few frm a site the rest i have a cd full of these softwares... in my area we get cds in which different things are present that you can upload to ur site for free. i have that cd and most of the softwares are frm that meaning that they are legal as the readme file in it says that it can be legally uploded....so can i upload them.. Idea .and if not upload can i add them to another host and then link to them from my site that is hosted on your host Question Question Question

if any of these options are impossible to do then plz advise me that wat can i do to make my site the best...if i can upload cool stuff Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ....

well i am sorry for the bad attitude and the lost temper...i can't quit your host coz its the best free 1 i have found in just about a year. i was about to buy 1 but i found urs just in time. i love ur service.(im not saying this so that u allow me to do things u can't permit....i really mean it Smile )

If the copyright file stated that you are allowed to distribute it, then it's ok.
salman_500
OHHH THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU........(after about 10 mins)...........THANK YOU now no doubt this host is the best..... bondings ill love you for it......FRIHOST IS THE BEST!!!

ill refer to more friendz and ppl now.. lol.....i used to before too..
EVILSKAAP
Hi Bondings, if you really want to know which site he is getting it from pm me and i will pm you the url address. Its really a free site that gets income from ads. I myself am a beta-tester there for new phone software! Just thought you would like to check it out! NJOY. (Which reminds me, i need to go and report back on my tests!)
salman_500
really EVILSKAAP...if u really know tell me in a pm...