FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


I have stopped my campaign to lose weight





Da Rossa
I don't know why, but I also get to a moment in which I feel disappointed with the ammount of sacrifice I have to do in order to get handsome once again. I can't live without chocolate, for instance.
I've also been in the gym and practicing bike indoor, which is very consuming, but couldn't go further because my weight is currently so high I hurt my bottom.
I'm also working 9h a day and, when the day is over, all I want is to go home and try to sleep a bit. The problem is, from 9pm to 1am, my body seems to get warmer and then I go do something pleasant, like playing a game or watching a TV show episode. I'll only be in bed by 1-2 AM and the next day will be struggling: going to the gym will be even harder.

I want to break out of this hut. Any non-cliché ideas?
Thanks!
SonLight
When it comes to exercise, keep in mind that the first 30% of the effort gives 70% of the benefit -- or something like that. Pick something simple, and try to start by doing a little bit at least twice a week. Gentle knee bends, briskly walking maybe 1/3 mile to start, or whatever. If you get sore, back off a little but keep at it and overcome the limit so you can soon increase. Run-in-place is an option if you and your close neighbors can tolerate the noise and vibration. I once read a book something like "keeping fit in 30 minutes a day" which had some simple stretching and lifting ideas, together with pulse rate monitoring. Also I once sang in a chorus and was amazed at how well I stayed in shape over the winter.

For diet, my first priority is get enough protein. Maybe about 1 gram per kilo (2.2 pounds), but I'm not sure. It is ok to go a little over ideal, but the body has to eliminate excess acid if you go way overboard. Losing weight in a gradual, healthy way is very boring and hard to stay motivated. With enough protein, and the right food so I can keep my stomach satisfied without too many calories, with several small snacks, I don't find hunger a problem.

If you try to lose a pound a week over a long term (we'll normalize somewhat to a hypothetical 150 pound person), you need about a 3900 calorie deficit, and that's almost half your calories for the week. To maintain health you need to go slow, expect weight to vary day by day within a range, and restrict calories a lot more when you're failing to lose for several days. I tend to reduce calories a lot to make sure I lose some, then eat more calories by necessity when I drop 3 or 4 pounds too many.

Both issues can be successful only if you are committed to changing habits over the long term. Your weight loss will plateau periodically when you think you're dong your best. You need to accept that, and even force yourself to plateau for a while if you lose ten or so pounds quite quickly or sense bodily imbalance which can come with too-quick loss. It's not exactly hunger, but you could think it was.
rx9876
To have normal leisure life and take exercises at the same time is very hard.
I am in this situation, too.
If there are some method to have normal leisure and take exercises at the same time,
I think it might be watching the tv while riding a gym bike or yielding dumbbell.

There is some risk to damage the eyesight, since our heads are not steady while watching TV.
Da Rossa
Thanks SonLight!
Quote:
For diet, my first priority is get enough protein. Maybe about 1 gram per kilo (2.2 pounds), but I'm not sure. It is ok to go a little over ideal, but the body has to eliminate excess acid if you go way overboard. Losing weight in a gradual, healthy way is very boring and hard to stay motivated. With enough protein, and the right food so I can keep my stomach satisfied without too many calories, with several small snacks, I don't find hunger a problem.


I'll note this one.
As for the calories, I just can't stand calculating everything I eat and estimating the loss in each exercise. I would get crazy. It's approximately the same reason I can't get to write down my purchases to do a financial control.

Quote:
You need to accept that


Important point. But the thing is that I already accepted, at least I think. The problem is that other part of my mind also thinks it's OK to eat some junk one day or always.

@rx: I would get mad just to think this would be the only time I have during the day. Just imagine... I need to 'ride' the bike AND find a way to have fun at the same time... only working out is not particularly a fun thing.
deanhills
I have sympathy with you Da Rossa. Changing one's lifestyle to one that one is not happy with will kill any initiative for losing weight. It has to be a lifestyle you can live with. It has to be a diet you can live with. So you have to find something different that will work for you.

Here is what worked for me:

1. Diet/exercise. I've heard something revolutionary the other day, although there is no scientific evidence for it, but 90% of weight loss is dependent on diet. 10% on exercise. Although in my experience exercise makes you feel good, and you need the "feel good" to stay on the up and up that is necessary to continue with the diet. You don't have to go to a gymnasium however to get exercise. There are many more fun ways of moving around. What you eat is more important, not only quantity but especially quality, as the more nourished you are from the food you consume, the less likely you are to want to eat chocolate. Chocolate by the way is toxic, particularly in large quantities. It takes ages to digest. It totally runs havoc with your blood sugar levels, and puts you on a permanent hunger for more.

2. Exercise. Why not get in your car and drive to a really nice place to walk. Then walk for fun and for only as long as you like. OR, get into a hobby that makes you walk. Go window shopping in a mall. Or get into the outdoors and do something like birding. Idea is to get you so involved in what you are doing, that you're not thinking in terms of exercise and more in terms of enjoyment. It also gives you a complete absorption in something else non-weight loss so it will make you relax more.

3. Diet. I really believe in the Paleo Diet, although I never really went on the Paleo Diet as such. I dropped a few things from my daily eating and before I know it when I read about the Paleo Diet it was almost the same as my "diet". I just happened to get to it by accident. If you're looking for something that will satisfy you and you lose weight at the same time, this is not a bad plan to aim for.
thepaleodiet.com

I lost weight by staying away from wheat completely as well as avoiding grains. No bread or any products that contain corn starch - and there are many of them, particularly in fast food, including those thickeners you get in most packaged or fast foods and salad dressing. I always read the labels carefully. Protein in moderation of course - not the Atkins style protein, but palm sized helping of lean protein - chicken, grass fed beef, eggs, along those lines, two to three times a day. They really fill a person up and you get loads of nutrition too. The protein is about a fourth of my plate. Rest is loads of vegetables. I've learned to do some stews and curries etc as I like to throw everything together in one pot mostly. I also have a big salad before my main meal. It's very simple. No need to puzzle over calories. Focus on the meat/fish/eggs/chicken etc plus vegetables, fresh fruit, salads, soups. Watch out for any wheat in the form of thickeners or additives, so probably best to make your own meals from scratch.

I've been cooking for myself as well and am now at the stage (been three years at it) where I don't even like to eat food that isn't prepared at home. My fridge is always stocked with "real food" so I have a choice of a few things I can prepare a meal from. When I'm out I usually eat good food like salmon, omelets but non-wheat as much as I can. I occasionally have rice, but at home don't eat any grains or starch. I eat mostly fresh, but also have plenty of frozen vegetables. And canned grapefruit in light syrup as a snack - find it refreshing to clear one's palate.
zacky
I can relate to Da Rossa's situation as this happening to me too.

Currently, since I get on obesity level 2 and get high blood, I filed resignation just today to my full-time job. But i will keep maintain my 4 hours freelance business from Mon-Fri until I get recover. But I will file a one month vacation break.

Its kinda a pain but I am starting to admit that I need to seriously focus on my health. I almost get depressed and so many anxiety.

I am planning to go to province for about a month, get rid of noisy polluted city. As for my family, thank God they support me so they will stay in the city until I get fully recover.

Here are my plans for the first month.

1. For the first week, I'll just try reduce all stress and observe my eating habit plus 1-2 hour of exercise.
2. For the second week, I'll make get into sports and consume as much as possible into physical movement for whole day everyday.
3. For third week, here I expect that I will lose at least a large amount of weight and I can sustain my strict eating habits.
4. For the fourth week, recalculate how things going on me, any progress i made, and what are the things I need to do so I won't get back to so much obesity.

Again above are just plan as of now. I need to wait for 3 months until someone replace my position. I am open to any suggestions if my plan needs improvement.
deanhills
Zacky .... I sometimes wonder whether the greater damage happens in between the point of making the plan and implementing the plan. Like saying life is on hold until X point time in the future when everything will be just right for your plan to be implemented, and during the period in between having made the plan and the date of the implementation everything forbidden is OK. I call it the "black hole" phase. I'd rather make a plan you can live with for the three months. Work with how you can minimize the stress. See whether there is a place you can go to where you can be at peace with the environment. If there isn't such a place find a way to zone the environment out with earphones and your favourite music. Music can put me on a great high. You could combine it with some low impact exercise like walking to work. See whether there is a meditation group somewhere that you could join.
Da Rossa
Quote:
I have sympathy with you Da Rossa. Changing one's lifestyle to one that one is not happy with will kill any initiative for losing weight. It has to be a lifestyle you can live with. It has to be a diet you can live with. So you have to find something different that will work for you.

Dean!
I'm glad there is someone that understands me in this particular matter!

Quote:
1. Diet/exercise. I've heard something revolutionary the other day, although there is no scientific evidence for it, but 90% of weight loss is dependent on diet. 10% on exercise. Although in my experience exercise makes you feel good, and you need the "feel good" to stay on the up and up that is necessary to continue with the diet. You don't have to go to a gymnasium however to get exercise. There are many more fun ways of moving around. What you eat is more important, not only quantity but especially quality, as the more nourished you are from the food you consume, the less likely you are to want to eat chocolate. Chocolate by the way is toxic, particularly in large quantities. It takes ages to digest. It totally runs havoc with your blood sugar levels, and puts you on a permanent hunger for more.


This is the problem: chocolate. I've bough a huge deal of this drug today. As for that percentage, maybe not 90% but 80% is for sure. There have been recent times in which I worked out hard and saw no result. Thing is, I wasn't on a diet. I can't foresee the benefit of being stripped of my chocolate; it's like I have no faith I'll get to my ideal weight if I stop eating it.

Exercising: window shopping? Please no. On the mall I often bump with myself in the multiple mirrors. Plus I'm in a bad $eason; being exposed to goodies is yet another depression. I don't feel like walking just for walk. I have no patience; I feel like I'm wasting important time.

Paleo diet? Food is one of the few subjects Brazil tops the US, the food in here is very good, but indeed the contemporary society has been bombarded with the junk. Paleo? They're too far away in the past; I don't even have a clue of what would be eating like an early human Very Happy

Fast food unfortunately is the convenient way to go. We don't even have to get out of the vehicle. And, to add to the difficulties; I have *no patience* to count and measure the food I eat. I don't eat like a construction site worker; my thin colleages usually eat more than me; but my foodmeter is the feeling. Also, I don't feel like remembering. I don't like when my mother asks me where I have been earlier today; I don't have patience to remember. I remember easily things from the distant past, like when I was a child. So I can't remember whether I ate protein or fat in the morning.

Ah! Cooking for oneself: only sometimes. Also the patience matter.

You see? A lot of weak spots for a single human being. That's why I felt inspired to start this topic!

Zacky:

Quote:
Its kinda a pain but I am starting to admit that I need to seriously focus on my health. I almost get depressed and so many anxiety.

I'm just the opposite: I already have a "depressive profile" according to my doctor; but my blood tests are oddly all ok!

Quote:
1. For the first week, I'll just try reduce all stress and observe my eating habit plus 1-2 hour of exercise.
2. For the second week, I'll make get into sports and consume as much as possible into physical movement for whole day everyday.
3. For third week, here I expect that I will lose at least a large amount of weight and I can sustain my strict eating habits.
4. For the fourth week, recalculate how things going on me, any progress i made, and what are the things I need to do so I won't get back to so much obesity.


That's amazing!!!! Too bad I don't have patience (I'm anxious) to come up with such a cold-blood plan!

At least, the "plan I can live with": I can live with my chocolate and coke. Removing that will drive me crazy.

Do I have a solution?
BigGeek
I too sympathize with your plight - changing your life style is not easy and like most people changing too much at first leads to failure.

Best weight loss diet is carb cycling - what I man by that is cut out carbs completely start with 2 days of no carbs and then eat them for the next two, and then none for 2 days then increase it to 3 days and so on until you can get up to 5 days with no carbs and only eat them on the weekend. Slowly build up to the longer period of no carbs so you are not going through withdrawal.

By no carbs I mean no chocolate, no sugar, no bread, no pasta, no potatoes, only proteins and veggies, even cut out the fruit, just protein and veggies.

In the beginning it is only 2 days without chocolate and then you can eat some over the next 2 days - so you are not cutting it out completely - only for a few days at a time. This will keep you mentally from freaking our about never eating it again, you know you can have your favorite food and only have to suffer for a few days without it.

Next is exercise - Do NOT over do it - I know you said you did not like walking - however make your walk a little challenging - walk really fast to a jog for 2 minutes - walk slow and catch your breath for a minute or two, and then repeat - try and get 14 to 20 minutes of fast walk to jog, out of the total workout - so if you walk fast and/or jog for 10 minutes total with 1 minute rests you would only be walking for a total of 15 minutes - work up to 20 minutes of total fast walk/jog time, and with 1 minute slow walk you would only be walking for a 1/2 hour.

After do some stretching and limber up exercises - like yoga and calisthenics.

After your body gets used to the jogging and stretching you can start lifting weights however I do not recommend for weight loss to do a traditional weight lifting program where you do a set and wait a minute, do a set and wait another minute, I would suggest circuit type training - moderate poundage that you can get 12 to 15 reps with and chose a minimum of 4 exercises and go from exercise to exercise with no break between them and then take only a 1 minute rest and repeat. Do 2 to 3 circuits of 4 to 6 exercises per circuit. Also, continue your walking along with the circuit training.

By the time you get used to the 5 days without carbs, the walking and circuit training, you will start to drop body weight like crazy for a while. Once you get in really good shape you will have to work really hard to get the last bit of weight off, but by then you will be a workout hulk and have no problem doing it.

Also - with this program you can still eat chocolate and once you drop all your body fat you can eat a little almost every day - just don't over do it!!!

BTW I understand your love of chocolate - although I limit it to weekends and meals out with a great desert!!!
deanhills
Thanks BigGeek. Great recommendation for me too. I've got the odd pound I'd like to lose, but more than that, I'd like to get into physical shape again exercise wise. I haven't worked out in a long while, too much internet and late nights. I lost some weight that I never gained back (over more than three years), after following your carb recommendation. It's really a good plan. As you said, one can pace oneself. I also find something that is important is to vary the diet. I'm bad with that. I find something that is good and stick with it, and then get in a rut with repetitiveness. Probably good for non-dairy, to add dairy for a week, or for cutting out carbs, to go for a week carb only and completely different foods. Then get back to the main diet that works for one. I find the variety can create weight loss as well.

But exercise is a must. I've been very bad with that. Am working up to doing something. Particularly checking out Amagard's walk trip. Walking is easy, effortless, and moving is always good. I like your recommendation of pacing the walking as well. Maybe do a short run, then walk, then run. Cool
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
I don't know why, but I also get to a moment in which I feel disappointed with the ammount of sacrifice I have to do in order to get handsome once again. I can't live without chocolate, for instance.
I've also been in the gym and practicing bike indoor, which is very consuming, but couldn't go further because my weight is currently so high I hurt my bottom.
I'm also working 9h a day and, when the day is over, all I want is to go home and try to sleep a bit. The problem is, from 9pm to 1am, my body seems to get warmer and then I go do something pleasant, like playing a game or watching a TV show episode. I'll only be in bed by 1-2 AM and the next day will be struggling: going to the gym will be even harder.

I want to break out of this hut. Any non-cliché ideas?
Thanks!


The temperature of the body shows the problem. Do You feel comfortable with Your body? Regards
BigGeek
deanhills wrote:
Thanks BigGeek. Great recommendation for me too. I've got the odd pound I'd like to lose, but more than that, I'd like to get into physical shape again exercise wise. I haven't worked out in a long while, too much internet and late nights. I lost some weight that I never gained back (over more than three years), after following your carb recommendation. It's really a good plan. As you said, one can pace oneself. I also find something that is important is to vary the diet. I'm bad with that. I find something that is good and stick with it, and then get in a rut with repetitiveness. Probably good for non-dairy, to add dairy for a week, or for cutting out carbs, to go for a week carb only and completely different foods. Then get back to the main diet that works for one. I find the variety can create weight loss as well.

But exercise is a must. I've been very bad with that. Am working up to doing something. Particularly checking out Amagard's walk trip. Walking is easy, effortless, and moving is always good. I like your recommendation of pacing the walking as well. Maybe do a short run, then walk, then run. Cool


I laugh about the fact that in 2012 the National Institute of Health stated that carb cycling was a very effective weight loss diet and it had been proven to be the most effective diet for fat loss in 8 different double blind studies. When I read that I was thinking - REALLY? The body building community has been publishing articles and talking about the effectiveness of carb cycling diets since the late 1980's only took the standard health organizations 25 years to recognize what they already knew.

I read an interview with an NIH official about the carb cycling diet, and he was asked about the body builders knowing about it since the late 1980's and he says "They conducted no scientific research, nor verified their claims with double blind studies, it is hard for the health organizations to rely on such voodoo science". My only thought was - people that ignore anecdotal evidence are called fools - Looking at results like the body builders were getting, and claiming there is no science to back up their results therefore they are invalid - is foolish to say the least, and almost criminal to state the worst.

Also - I recommend the walk fast or jog, walk slow routine for people that are extremely over weight and ask my advice on how to lose it. I feel that this is a much better alternative to flat out jogging and much easier on their joints until they start to drop pounds, the other thing about it is that it is easy to do, and does not require and special equipment or gym membership! Plus if you get creative there are a huge number of variations you can use with the routine to spice it up and keep yourself from getting bored. Cool
Da Rossa
I've been fired. Means that now I have time. I'm back at gym. Also, besides studying I'm helping my grandparents with gardening. Very hard work!

I have completed 125 days without McDonalds and Burger King. A milestone! However I'm still into junk food, and there are two remaining drugs to beat: coke and chocolate. This one is difficult.

Hi BigGeek, let me comment on your inputs:

Quote:
In the beginning it is only 2 days without chocolate and then you can eat some over the next 2 days - so you are not cutting it out completely - only for a few days at a time. This will keep you mentally from freaking our about never eating it again, you know you can have your favorite food and only have to suffer for a few days without it.

Next is exercise - Do NOT over do it - I know you said you did not like walking - however make your walk a little challenging - walk really fast to a jog for 2 minutes - walk slow and catch your breath for a minute or two, and then repeat - try and get 14 to 20 minutes of fast walk to jog, out of the total workout - so if you walk fast and/or jog for 10 minutes total with 1 minute rests you would only be walking for a total of 15 minutes - work up to 20 minutes of total fast walk/jog time, and with 1 minute slow walk you would only be walking for a 1/2 hour.


About walking, I just loathe it. I'd rather do "elipticon", another aero-training machine. Walking is so boring. Also, there is my faulty knee to make it harder. So my trainer prescribed me rope-jumping instead, something I do well.

Ah, I forgot to mention that my current exercise includes weight lifting. I'm doing ok the arm, shoulder, chest and back parts; however sometimes I feel a little pain in my knees when doing 45° leg pressing, so I halt. My body is adjusting, I hope.

Quote:

BTW I understand your love of chocolate - although I limit it to weekends and meals out with a great desert!!!


You do? No one believes when I say I need it everyday... Eating only on weekends? It's like having sex once a month!

Quote:
The temperature of the body shows the problem. Do You feel comfortable with Your body? Regards


Absolutely not.

Quote:
I also find something that is important is to vary the diet. I'm bad with that.


Dean, we're on the same boat on that.
loveandormoney
Quote:


laugh about the fact that in 2012 the National



That is really funny. The government is saying: go to the army switch off TV dont be lazy You are best.

Quote:

Every teacher who would say such a nonsense in a class will be fired at once.




You dont know the reality. Welcome. The doctor is paid and can create any result like smoking is not helpful and the audience is happy.


Quote:



Institute of Health stated that carb cycling was a very effective weight loss diet and it had been proven to be the most effective diet for fat loss in 8 different double blind studies. When I read that I was thinking - REALLY? The body building community has been publishing articles and talking about the effectiveness of carb cycling diets since the late 1980's only took the standard health organizations 25 years to recognize what they already knew.




Thats it.
Fooling.

Quote:


I read an interview with an NIH official about the carb cycling diet, and he was asked about the body builders knowing about it since the late 1980's and he says "They conducted no scientific research, nor verified their claims with double blind studies, it is hard for the health organizations to rely on such voodoo science". My only thought was - people that ignore anecdotal evidence are called fools - Looking at results like the body builders were getting, and claiming there is no science to back up their results therefore they are invalid - is foolish to say the least, and almost criminal to state the worst.

Also - I recommend the walk fast or jog, walk slow routine for people that are extremely over weight and ask my advice on how to lose it. I feel that this is a much better alternative to flat out jogging and much easier on their joints until they start to drop pounds, the other thing about it is that it is easy to do, and does not require and special equipment or gym membership! Plus if you get creative there are a huge number of variations you can use with the routine to spice it up and keep yourself from getting bored.





Gym wants YOUR money. Be careful
what u read.
Da Rossa
A significant update: I'm back on track, I mean, in my weight loss campaign. First, the gym, now, the diet. My blood test has shown I'm almost as good as a baby is! Let's keep on going!
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
A significant update: I'm back on track, I mean, in my weight loss campaign. First, the gym, now, the diet. My blood test has shown I'm almost as good as a baby is! Let's keep on going!
Well done dude! Cool

What diet are you following? And how often are you going to gym - how long are the sessions?
Da Rossa
Gym is rather higher intensity 45-55 minutes per day. The diet has no particular name; this first phase is just about "realigning" some bad eating habits, drinking more water, reducing suggar and, most importantly and sadly, chocolate.

edit: my nutritionist believes she can't push me so hard by now, or else I won't follow the rules.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
edit: my nutritionist believes she can't push me so hard by now, or else I won't follow the rules.
I take my hat off for anyone who can be successful with not doing it the hard way. Takes some special discipline to succeed at that. Cool
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
A significant update: I'm back on track, I mean, in my weight loss campaign. First, the gym, now, the diet. My blood test has shown I'm almost as good as a baby is! Let's keep on going!


This is very good.
Enjoy Your exercises.
Da Rossa
Since the new year I'm deregulated in my bioclock. I haven't set feet on the gym club ever since and eating correctly has been a taboo these last 20 days. I don't know where to find motivation.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
Since the new year I'm deregulated in my bioclock. I haven't set feet on the gym club ever since and eating correctly has been a taboo these last 20 days. I don't know where to find motivation.
Eat the exact same food at the exact three meal times a day so you get the regularity of a lifestyle back. Then make a date for the gym after a week of being on a regular lifestyle has passed.
Da Rossa
The bad part is the money already spent.
And even before I can think of anything I should get my bioclock back "online". I've been getting up 8PM and going to bed 9AM. Fancy, isn't it?
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
Since the new year I'm deregulated in my bioclock. I haven't set feet on the gym club ever since and eating correctly has been a taboo these last 20 days. I don't know where to find motivation.


Make a daily schedule for Your health.
Da Rossa
Quote:
Make a daily schedule for Your health.


I don't mean to be a PITA, but talk is cheap. It is not as easy to do as it is to say or suggest. It's very frustrating to make a plan and then say: "what was the next step again? Oh... nevermind".

Understand me? Sad
loveandormoney
WE all know that.
So WE
7 am.
6 people do 3 minutes Yoga.
One person is not able to to Yoga.
Thats it.
Alone there is no chance.


So
lazy person like our office this Monday moring 6 people and then all 6 do Yoga
because
One is breaking the schedule
the others 5 would laugh.


Alone
O I am in a hurry I ll do it later.

Ask a teacher at a gym or a gym studio he ll ell u the same.
Da Rossa
And an update: I've just quit the gym club because they had a raise in the fee, and I'm, unemployed as I am, cannot afford anymore.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
And an update: I've just quit the gym club because they had a raise in the fee, and I'm, unemployed as I am, cannot afford anymore.
Is it possible to walk where you live? Maybe do some stretching every morning and then go for a walk, starting with one block, like slowly and doable.
loveandormoney
You dont have a job. Maybe You have time 30 minutes or more. Then play Squash with Your friend. Running alone is boring and You ll stop it after 10 days.
Da Rossa
deanhills wrote:
Da Rossa wrote:
And an update: I've just quit the gym club because they had a raise in the fee, and I'm, unemployed as I am, cannot afford anymore.
Is it possible to walk where you live? Maybe do some stretching every morning and then go for a walk, starting with one block, like slowly and doable.


Hm, yes. But trust me, I've lived here for 31 years now, and it is boring to view the same landscape all the time. Plus, the sidewalks are so accidented and crushed by roots. So, I would have to agree with...

Quote:
You dont have a job. Maybe You have time 30 minutes or more. Then play Squash with Your friend. Running alone is boring and You ll stop it after 10 days.


I dont have friends nearby and squash is an expensive sport to pratice. But I do have the 30 minutes.
loveandormoney
First strange news out of our office.





Or better first answer of your questions: 30 minutes


So 30 minutes are enough for exercises
I told You we or I or he is doing exercises daily alone there is no meaning

today 10 situps
then
30
then 50
then 70 situps daily.

Then 5 situps.
Then one situp a week a month and so on.

SO most easy take the book from Iyengar and do daily morning after wake up
6 exercises a 30 seconds= 3 minutes.

During exercises make a movie and send this to Your friend in Lima or Hongkong or NY or Paris or Rome or anywhere and Your friend
is doing the same and sending You the tape. And You ll see how difficult the 3 minutes are.
We do this here in our town with 3 people most of them are women.

You see
its easy.

And now: First strange news out of our office.
Because I go out every monday from 5 pm to 8 pm and there
I a room I do for 3 hours Tai Chi. And they give me 180 US Dollar because I leave my lazy sleeping bed
and so:
12 seniors are doing Tai Chi and I lead them and I do my exercises and they forced me to accept the money because of the insurance for the group
so
I do sports and they pay me more then 100 US Dollar for 3 hours exercises Tai Chi because they need a teacher because they are lazy. Because every monday evening I or we visit and ll visit the rest home and tell them leave Your tv machine let Your lazy bones jump and the social system pays the sport teacher for doing those sports. And its funny. You do a thing You like. You do a thing You never do and You ll never do because You like to watch a puppet show in TV and now
every monday exercises and payed and motivation and fun with the group and they ll buy flowers for me and
a friend of mine is teaching tango or Tango and same stuff.
Related topics
Top Ten Least Popular Self-Help Books
Vegetarianism
Yo mama so fat...
Urban Legends
What do you think about weight loss products?
how to lose weight?
Funny way to lose weight...... Hmmmm.....
Sleeping can lose weight?
Help on loosing weight...
Winter sports law reducing weight
Experts teach you out of sporting's mistakes
Why is it so difficult to lose weight and exercise regularly
You know what really hurts?
Methodologies to lose weight
Chris Christy losing weight
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Health and Beauty

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.